Formula One Wags #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay this is beyond off-topic but I just loaded up the sims for the first time in like months like aw why do I never play this game!

so tell me why this is the sight that greeted me 😩 this b*tch is supposed to be in the damn STYLIST career anyway I guess I’m done playing for another 6 months now x
F8C57DFB-358A-4D4B-9A0F-3006B6396206.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just saw welcome back @Emiliabrazkow hope your ok ❤
Im good🤗🤗

Okay this is beyond off-topic but I just loaded up the sims for the first time in like months like aw why do I never play this game!

so tell me why this is the sight that greeted me 😩 this b*tch is supposed to be in the damn STYLIST career anyway I guess I’m done playing for another 6 months now x
View attachment 1311393
How do you get sims for free on laptop like im not in technology so how you donwland it

• Heart
Reactions: 4

View attachment 1311393
Wow so when cinnamon suggested Luisa needs a stylist THIS is what she meant?

Swimming in the sandpit
Thank god it’s sand not gravel… otherwise Carlos would need to make an appearance and he’s got enough on his hands with Isa and Charlotte making out

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1311393
I planned out the house I almost got using the Sims, and I blame the fact that I didn't get it on the sims. They caused me bad luck. (Also: I love the Build and buy items from the stylist pack😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im good🤗🤗

How do you get sims for free on laptop like im not in technology so how you donwland it
As far as I know, you can't get it for free unless you illegaly download it, but the basic Sims 4 is usually really cheap 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh please Villeneuve just shut up sometimes. I didn't read that article but he is commenting most of the GP for french TV and during all the weekend he was like "Daniel is finished since he left red bull, he had struggles every year with every teammates...." Like wtf? Yes he is struggling at McLaren but his first year at Renault was OK and the 2nd was great. And tbh the start of this year wasn't so bad either, he was much closer to Lando than last year. He also said it would be better for McLaren if Daniel stays in his sofa like wtf??? 🤬
Let him be

He just as the rest of us wants Daniel to keep filming on the sofa videos 🤪
He just expresses it in an agressive way of communication

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yuki looks so proud 😍

Baby Alki Tsunobon
See the word “alki” has different connotations in my part of the world😂
Yeah Alki, me too
It's what we call drunk people in Germany
*sadly, not drunk rn
**also depending on where you're from it can also mean alcoholic so don't go quoting that one
exactly what I am referencing 😂

I’m glad Carmen has an appreciation for Scottish sunsets
704031D3-EF7C-45AD-8894-0AE0546EF226.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Luisa has been quiet… wonder where she is! My money is on with Lando as we have no #cookieupdates

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.