Formula One Wags #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, I was scared of what this Photoshop was going to be, but you did great πŸ˜‚

Didn't know they had an Aldi there πŸ˜‚
Next new race will be in the Vatican πŸ˜‚
The Catholic church already have the merch.......crucifixes, relics, shrouds...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ffs I forgot I’d left you all hanging, went to make my dinner and returned to utter chaos and more groundbreaking @aac_124 artwork πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I mean technically you could say I was thrown out for slagging. A security guard said I was inappropriately dressed and should know better. So I had an argument with him about how sexist the rules were and then they threw me and my boyfriend at the time out 🀣 I AM A GOOD CATHOLIC GIRL WHO LIKES A SUMMER DRESS πŸ™„

Ok can I just start by apologising to granny aac for using the Pope like this πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
But I think this is my favourite photoshop ever
View attachment 1293725
I love how these artworks are getting more and more layers - it’s like pass the parcel but with F1 Tattle memes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
1622FD06-78AB-4BA9-8B02-9E7006340EF3.jpeg

Since he celebrated with Annemarie that weekend, you think him and HB were already a thing or no?

Reactions: 5
Ok can I just start by apologising to granny aac for using the Pope like this πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
But I think this is my favourite photoshop ever
View attachment 1293725
Collective Tattle apology to Granny Acc

Unboxed live 🧑
Why did they have to call it β€œUnder the Weather”πŸ₯²πŸ₯²

Ffs I forgot I’d left you all hanging, went to make my dinner and returned to utter chaos and more groundbreaking @aac_124 artwork πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I mean technically you could say I was thrown out for slagging. A security guard said I was inappropriately dressed and should know better. So I had an argument with him about how sexist the rules were and then they threw me and my boyfriend at the time out 🀣 I AM A GOOD CATHOLIC GIRL WHO LIKES A SUMMER DRESS πŸ™„

I love how these artworks are getting more and more layers - it’s like pass the parcel but with F1 Tattle memes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Watch me never be able to take a game of pass the parcel at a work birthday party seriously ever again

It blends in so seamlessly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
To the point that I didn’t even notice it…I’m just so used to it being there now that it is no longer a surprise πŸ˜‚

Howling at Aldi Vatican 🀣
It’s the newest branch. Didn’t you know?

I was going to add cookie to but thought it would be too much πŸ˜‚
I say you re-edit it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Nice and chill unboxed 😊 I loved the mechanics /Tom talk 😊 and little Luisa moment 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The Catholic church already have the merch.......crucifixes, relics, shrouds...
Would totally go for a shroud with Italian Jesus on it, or a Ferrari! Not to mention the hats for this race, everyone wearing a replica of the popes hat πŸ˜‚ (is it even called a hat?πŸ˜‚)

View attachment 1293784

Since he celebrated with Annemarie that weekend, you think him and HB were already a thing or no?
She is totally staring at his butt in this pic!
not on her phone or anything πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unboxed was sad πŸ₯² ill Lando and disappointed Danny are heartbreaking
(But the little moment with Daniel and George laughing was nice)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1293784

Slightly off topic (kinda) but is it just me or both Annemarie and Heidi kind of look similar…?
Not just because they’re both brunettes (or it seems so at least) 🀣

Our boy DR has a type lol

Reactions: 5
He just said Lando has an edge on Danny right now and that Daniel hasn't clicked with the car yet. Honestly it wasn't that bad, what Zak was supposed to say? πŸ™„

As long as it’s constructive criticism.
That’s helpful for him.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.