Formula One Wags #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not a fan.
I support him in good and bad races.
From the bottom of my heart.❀❀❀

No I think Daniel is safe until the end of 2023 but I think the support from the team could start getting less and less if the performance isn’t there.
It’s still really early in the season and he seem in a happy mindset so I’m sure he will get it together 🧑
Name what he does well.
I think you get more effect with that. ( more confidence)
He also knows that things are not going well.
These are my own experiences.

Yeah exactly. He's paid megabucks to do his job well and I'd have been kicking his arse WELL before this.

Haters will just say I don't like DR πŸ˜›

* still haven't forgiven him for Cyril's broken heart
I think DR is also disappointed.

Reactions: 3
Would totally go for a shroud with Italian Jesus on it, or a Ferrari! Not to mention the hats for this race, everyone wearing a replica of the popes hat πŸ˜‚ (is it even called a hat?πŸ˜‚)
The Popemobile for the driver's parade.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god yes. Like I’m not really a drinker so tbh never did until like the last year. But some of the stories I heard when I was in school are mental πŸ˜‚and then I here things from my brothers who are 4 years younger than me, of people in their year and like their stories started so much earlier πŸ˜‚
No, me neither. I was never popular enough to be invited out to house parties.I was too geeky to have been the type to go out drinking underage in the street and had parents wayyyyy too strict to let me drink at that age.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Although I don’t like HB an disappointed in DR his choice.
He can get much better.
I support him in good and bad races.
From the bottom of my heart.
And I love Blake.❀❀❀

Reactions: 1
The Popemobile for the driver's parade.....
Omg, yes! Every driver getting blessed by the pope before the race.
Winner gets a honorary cardinal title as a bonus to the ginormous cross of a trophy. As a little gift, every driver gets some holy water.
At least with a Vatican GP you can actually say that Lewis is #blessed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No, me neither. I was never popular enough to be invited out to house parties.I was too geeky to have been the type to go out drinking underage in the street and had parents wayyyyy too strict to let me drink at that age.
I've just crashed alot of parties over the years. But that's just me πŸ˜‚ A few years ago I crashed a birthday party, didn't know the guy, found some of my good old friends, and they got me proper drunk on whatever they had with them.
Another guy ended up stealing one of my friends boat that night, to go for a supply run πŸ˜‚
Now everyone is settling down, but I hope to have at least one party like that before I move, even if all the guys are sleep deprived from their kids crying all night πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok so I finally got all my outfits sorted for Monaco. Friday: comfort will always be key hence the trousers and converse. Also how cute is this bag 😍
0FF6C625-09FF-4CE0-B1C4-FE6C4B6B6DD2.jpeg

Saturday: taking inspo (is the same dress and shoes) from tennis wag @moorrgs I saw this on her story today for French Open and decided it was Monaco worthy.
E7EC14E9-3DC8-4728-B9C6-0CE75FC4D06C.jpeg

sunday: finally getting the heels out for Monaco.
BA449C14-8ACB-490E-8642-3693D100D72B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.