Formula One Wags #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of Americans being stunned about teenage drinking, in Scotland it's not uncommon to see teenagers drinking in public. I should add, they are often 13-15,so they look YOUNG.

It's honestly so funny when American tourists walk past horrified that there are kids just standing around drinking cans and half bottles and all of us Scots are thinking 'Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.'
Been there, done that, got the scar to prove it, you mean? 😂

It's not that common to see young teenagers out and about anymore here, most of them wait until they are 15-16, but when I was young, we did 😂 we also had some of the "nice girls" who didn't drink, but when they started all of us that started early were done being piss drunk in the streets and had barbecue parties at each others houses instead 😂

Reactions: 2
Talking of Americans being stunned about teenage drinking, in Scotland it's not uncommon to see teenagers drinking in public. I should add, they are often 13-15,so they look YOUNG.

It's honestly so funny when American tourists walk past horrified that there are kids just standing around drinking cans and half bottles and all of us Scots are thinking 'Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.'
100% American here

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm Still gonna need mclaren to tell me lando is racing this weekend
He's been too quiet and I don't like it.
So I was listening to a podcast (in Italian) in which McLaren physician was asked about lando. He said that the team was really concerned about letting him race but Lando and his doctor wanted to do it. He also took some strong medicines, they were also talking about how it’s really a challenge to give very heavy medicines without having problems with the anti doping measures

Reactions: 10

Oh my god yes. Like I’m not really a drinker so tbh never did until like the last year. But some of the stories I heard when I was in school are mental 😂and then I here things from my brothers who are 4 years younger than me, of people in their year and like their stories started so much earlier 😂

Reactions: 3
I live that he is now “our Pierre” ❤The common Tattle fave driver - individually we are different but united we are Pierre.

Welcome to the dark side my love
At the end of the day, we’re all a bit a slaggy 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Mattia Binotto went to the Vatican today to meet the pope. Damn they are really trying everything to break the spell and have Charles finishing his home race at least once in his life 😂😂

Screenshot_20220525-190807_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.