Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

90sgirl

VIP Member
F7162FC0-F0BE-4821-8817-4460C6E6E1A8.jpeg
I can’t remember who it was (sorry I have a horrible memory🤣) but thank you for bringing this eye candy into my life. Can’t believe he was sleeping on your sofa 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

imolathesecond

VIP Member
By the way - I don’t think Lando can take anything against his hay fever except for things like Cetirizine (which are over the counter here at least and really not that strong). If he’s feeling asthmatic as well, every doctor would prescribe steroids which he’s not allowed to take due to WADA’s prohibited list so he has to suffer through it. Really sucks to be an athlete tbh. Just occurred to me as I was taking my own medicine 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 12

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
Making my brief appearance for one second to cause chaos then leave again

I barely had one second in life to come on here😂

Literally the first comments on Kyms post

edit i have more time should i dm them and tell em to stfu?? id love to!
IMG_CA27889472D2-1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Started watching James Corden now and I like they they’ve given the crew members a platform, even with their names an everything. And they look like they had a fun time to be fair. But again, only 2 minutes in 😂
Edit: They included Ted as well. Love that as a little ‘inside joke’ for people who follow F1

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I'm not a fan of the sub system on twitch but what annoys me the most here is that Max is getting a ton of subs while doing nothing. When there are little streamer who put a lot of effort in content and try to dedicate as much time as they can to do good things and have no viewers and no subs. I mean i could say the same with Lando honestly, i don't understand how he can have that many subs when he streams once every six months.

Last edited:
Ah my friend is there opposite the AT garage....asked her to give Gasly my number but sadly he's just a bit too far away (and too busy) to hear her.
I'm seething with jealousy 😖

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
ok, i can always count on tattle 😂❤ teams updates, press conference , pictures 😂 I'm making potato salad with schnitzel and i don't have time 😂😂 and how the f*ck is Daniel always invisible on Friday arrivals 😂🤔 no picture again 😂😂

StellaLuna

They had football helmets for the podium in Miami, what would they have in New York? Bagels? Coffee cups? The Statue of Liberty?
As a native NYer, to be really authentic, dirty water hotdogs, garbage that has been laying out in the sun all day, maybe even throw in a gentrified area fusion food that's overpriced.

• Haha