Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

valen_

I had to do a double take when I saw this photo of Pierre, no way there weren’t better ones 😂

4EA5260B-F8BF-4D5E-AD88-25F337A2BB0F.jpeg

Also, looks like max is not the only one having Portuguese lessons anymore 👀
AD1BC314-F9E9-40AC-8980-264A887FEB88.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm so tired of this "f1 became more popular thanks to good looking drivers". It is really patronizing to reduce all the new fans to just that 😔. Because i don't know a lot of people who would be willing to stay 2h in front of their tv for "good looking drivers" when you literally see their faces for like 5 minutes before the start of the race 🙄

I mean....it doesn't hurt 🤷🏻‍♀️. Let's not pretend this hasn't been the case for years though...James Hunt was a major hear throb when my mum was young, then it was Senna ❤ and even Damon Hill had his moment as a bit of a crush from what I remember from my school days. Schumi, Jenson, Webber, Nico...good looking men in fast cars has always been a draw for women AND men. Social media has just amplified it. Liking both these things is 100% fine. It doesn't mean we are lesser fans.
And let's not pretend the drivers don't play on it.

Reactions: 14

vaneln

VIP Member
I still don't know what happened with poor Sandy. Some days ago she posted about being sick and now this

Screenshot_20220519-181350-594.png

• Sad
  • Wow

imolathesecond

VIP Member

Lol Lewis went ‘what I noticed it that those that are married are allowed to wear their rings’ and George replied ‘you just need to get married then’ with Lewis replying ‘nah, nah you first bro’
Lewis is a Carmen/George shipper confirmed

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
Just seen the statue of niki, it’s a lovely thing to add to the mtc, he was truly an icon of the sport. It does remind me of the saying, buy flowers for people when they are still here, not when they pass though. All too often people don’t get statues until they pass

Last edited:
  • Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Not the Sainz family also adopting Luisa 😭😭 they love Lando so much it’s too cute

• Heart
  • Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Backmarkers being the funniest teams online is my favorite F1 thing (it’s several tweets before that one, recommend reading all)

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Daniel and Heidi have matching big genuine smiles is everything. ☺
i know i keep saying it but they seem so well matched, they give off the same vibes and energy. i know some people think he's a bad boyfriend for 'hiding her' but i love that they took it at their own pace and didn't let themselves be dictated by the pressure. he seems like a great boyfriend and she seems to make him very happy as well. ❤ and they're clearly now in a great place where they feel comfortable sharing things and it was well worth the wait!

• Heart

Emma77

hi everyone,
New on Tattle, I was a lurker for months but decided to join and have some fun.
English isn't my first language but I'll do my best :) ;)

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Watching James Corden made me realize that Lando and Luisa switched jobs essentially: Luisa in a racing suit and Lando in a teeny tiny crop top 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
I’m screaming he got dropped by Williams for chanting Latifi is poo 🤣 I mean he’s not lying but should have probably just chanted it when he was at home alone lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 13

hello2723

VIP Member
ticktum was asked if he is still mates with max and he said he is but he "disagrees with how he makes a living" 😬😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13