Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Now I gave McLaren and Zak some shit over the Miami nonsense but THIS is why I will always love them. He's so respectful of their history and heritage compared to Williams who almost seem to want it forgotten. Huge respect for this. Lauda is a legend.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Futtrit

VIP Member
Hello! Real life-ing to the max (Verstappen, not Hamster Fewtrell)

Hoping to make a triumphant return today possibly with some images.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Guys I think I’ve found myself a place to do my doctoral thesis and I’m so excited but also legit scared to death 😂 like working in a lab with expensive equipment without knowing what I’m doing sounds scary

• Heart
Reactions: 20

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Congrats Red Bull and Mercedes on their new baby! What a lovely addition to their beautiful family! It’s got the Mercs engine and the Red Bulls shape!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

monza

VIP Member
Agreed and she's also prettt cool with values. I love that she follows rather liberal sided accounts and Obama. No other wag really does. Like she has an actual personality that's not around her boyfriend, Shein, etc.
Wow Tattle really went from she lives through Daniel to she is the only wag with personality in like a month

IMG_20220520_070529.jpg

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
God they all look so miserable, can’t believe Lu forced them to make conversation for this photo 🙄🤪

FC3E6FEA-F30D-49B4-A3BE-6405E086345E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

savedlatin21

VIP Member
I’m away for a week and we’re on thread 90 already 😂 feel so out of the loop.

What’s with the green red bull cans? They’re trolling Aston Martin? How quickly did they produce these lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18

StellaLuna

Heidi posted a photo dump from Miami. She's adorable but I wanted to share the one with Daniel.
a Polaroid! And look and them 🥹
63855AD5-58AA-48E3-885B-660302550636.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18

aac_124

VIP Member
I’ve come to the conclusion that the worst part about living on your own is not having anyone to tan your back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Pierre saying he’s been up to a lot of things ‘in his personal life’ in the press conference 😂😂😂 he’s so unhinged now what happened 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I’m away for a week and we’re on thread 90 already 😂 feel so out of the loop.

What’s with the green red bull cans? They’re trolling Aston Martin? How quickly did they produce these lol

Honestly I could never work for Red Bull, imagine the stench of all those open cans of Red Bull 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16