Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Her figure is amazing 😍😍
For real she’s literally got it all, she’s got a smoking hot body, a beautiful face and a hot Italian-Australian boyfriend and to top it off she’s working to become an actress
Heidi, care to trade? I can offer none of these things but still 🤷🏻‍♀️🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
God that was long wasn’t it? Don’t think we have had a thread lasting more than 36 hours in a while. But here we are on #90? I say we just talk shit and get to 100 for Monaco!
Welcome to Barcelona race weekend nosey bitches!!

*The song I sing in my head anytime anyone mentions Barcelona in any context. Yes it is currently living rent free in my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

imolathesecond

VIP Member
he was talking about how he gets it for just sitting there rather than the talented gamers that are winning tournaments and stuff 😬
look i like max and i really don't like dan but he's got a point, max is massively privileged on twitch by being friends with lando, especially when they were living together last year. and it always kills me to see how people like ria have less viewers despite delivering actual content.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
There’s our papaya guy 🧡🧡 ft Luisa’s bag next to him so Luisa is there
I really hope he’s feeling okay, he’s been looking a bit ill so fingers crossed all is well

Ta da
1653126272337.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

ect_13

I’m new to formula E what’s the deal with Dan? Can someone fill me in please
If you read interviews about Dan from people who know him, he's very much a lad and gets on really well with mechanics and when he has a problem to solve. But sometimes speaks before he thinks, he's made a lot of mistakes but he's a much better human now than he was a few years ago. Chances are most things he says have an element of truth to them but ate just not something most people would openly say. At the moment he's in the worst/2nd worst car on FE grid and has managed to get a point 🤷‍♀️.