Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
And now I regret not taking German in school
View attachment 1281552
Like I said…Apple highlight and translate feature. I did it in primary school and the only thing k can remember is how to count to 20

Now this is cute. I love that they seem to have quite a good relationship as teammates. There was always the fear that Lewis and George weren’t going to get on as well as Lewis and Valterri but I think they are getting there.
4119EC93-55F1-4171-B609-CAD8C03E97AB.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Happy Quali day - counting on all the Whoras in this thread to bring their papaya and Pierre manifestation A game 🧡🧡🧡

(and Charles and the Mercs in my case 🧘🏻‍♀️)

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I’m new to formula E what’s the deal with Dan? Can someone fill me in please
racing wise, this is his first season in fe and he's not doing so great. but he did have quite an impressive junior career. was part of the red bull and williams academy, was ultimately dropped by williams for chanting 'latifi is poo' on stream. generally known to be a dickhead tbh, that's how he's fucked his own career

• Wow

aac_124

VIP Member
Just saw a tiktok say that the 2016/17/18/19/20 f2 champions will all be in fp1 today that quite cool I think

• Heart
Morning all! I have one night out and the Berger drops a DR mention and we're on a new thread.
Happy FRIDAY (brain working this morning 🤣), it's finally the race weekend. Day off today so looking forward to lots and lots of lovely content. How many beige outfits will we see today I wonder 🤔 ?

• Heart
  • Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Went on shopping spree to be the hottest in the office 🔥 I work in IT so plain cotton dress is considered as hey girl where are you going, what's the occasion 😅 but that never stopped me 😆
Summer came unexpectedly here over the night 😅 (save us Mr Seb)

Hope I'll catch up 10 pages till qualy 😆

I see (sister sent me) some boots in the paddock 🥶:ROFLMAO:
Something subtle like this I hope

Screenshot_20220521-141653_SHEIN.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Some upgrades for McLaren arrived this morning. Maybe both cars will have it.

Esteban is sweet, he is really growing on me

Last edited:
  • Heart