Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
you know her too?!

THE TASTE👌🏻👌🏻
I'm seeing her and ed in september and i don't know who i wanna see more 😂
Accidentally deleted the second post but yes I love her pretty much as much as I lover Taylor Swift. Cates Brother has been on repeat since Friday! And I am very jealous of you getting to see her with Ed. I’m not really an Ed fan and I’m going to US for summer like 3 days after the Glasgow show so not gojng but when she next tours UK I’m defos going to get tickets. I heard Place We Were Made on Radio 1 when it first came out and I’ve been obsessed ever since.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Minttu

VIP Member
And that similar interest is simping/thirsting over F1 drivers, judging the outfits of their significant others and questioning the life decisions of crazy hate pages…niche
We don't need to tell them that 😂 but yes, it's niche 😂

• Haha

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
For me it’s Gang of Youths and Thundamentals ❤ So I’d say we get along as well 🤝😂
Ohhh I like Gang of Youths and also Pond.

DMA's are consistently on my top 5 Spotify Wrapped for years too. They're a cracking Australian band. I've seen them live 3 times.

Daniel isn't wrong when he bigs up the Australian music scene. Honestly, their indie scene is unrivalled right now, in my opinion.

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
SCREAMING AT PIERRE FFS 😂😂😂 He knows EXACTLY what he’s doing. He’s literally booked this trip purely for the thirst trap potential. Yes please 🥵

Off to watch Grill the Grid now!
Thirst trap potential*

*to prove to Tattle that he is in deed a lurker and make us all particularly @aidilgo a bit crazy

• Haha