Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
I'm not even sure it's being broadcasted to the US And Canada 😂 but I know it hasn't been that popular outside of Europe (and Australia.
Not sure about the States but it's not being broadcast in Canada as far as I know. Though as @imolathesecond mentioned, I would say the existence of the competition is a little more well known since Maneskin won.

Reactions: 2

monza

VIP Member
Referencing Meghan Markle in the first sentence… UK people, what is your country‘s stance on her now? Will you give Serbia 12 points for this? 😂

Love the song though, I’m sure they’ll be in the finals ❤
And that line is an intentional click-bait
Like when you read article (which she says really exists) with that title you still will not know
Same as the song... It ends with "and what know? (no one knows)"

Literally every line has a meaning + making the song look like joke act = parteeeeey 😄

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
why people who want to do it get put off pretty quick
No that’s just funny because there are three ladies sitting next to each other, presumably speaking Portuguese with each other and in front of them is a Dutch-Belgian, an English-Belgian and a few other Brits. It’s really Belgian or Portuguese or English or nothing 😂

I’m younger and I don’t have the patience either 😂they’re just ~special~
hi, I need a diagram.....

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
the girl next to Luisa in the video has dark brown hair and if i remember the videos right Emas hair is lighter than that so i dont think its her