Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Watching Pierre working out is so hot! And seeing the clothes come off. ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค I would honestly love to have his hot sweaty body all over me as he fucks me after his workout. Licking his sweaty sexy body, those beautiful abs, worshipping his biceps. Just giving myself to him totally. โ™ฅโ™ฅ
Same, babe, same

• Heart
Reactions: 1

imolathesecond

VIP Member
yeah totally but i think he decides on the pictures and music... because that's usually the songs he has in his spotify and in his twitch streams
I know, I was just messing around with the fact that he even has an admin ๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s just kind of funny to me even though I totally get why ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Yessss please do! I would like to steal your life and dog please - been obsessed with the idea of visiting Norway since I was tiny! ๐Ÿ˜‚ We have a few Elkhound patients at my work and I just want to snuggle them so much! ๐Ÿ˜
Of you ever decide to visit, please tell me, and I will personally be your guide through Norway โค and I'll even join you with the pup and drive you๐Ÿ˜‚
Personally I love it here during winter, even when it's cold, but it's beautiful up north during the summer๐Ÿ™Œ The western parts are also beautiful, and if we're lucky we could find Kygo in Bergen ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Wait I missed the whole day today... How do we know for sure Lando has admin?