Formula One Wags #87

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad taught me all the best ones πŸ€«πŸ˜‚
I learned some from Assasins Creed, and after that my friend and I used a whole night learing obscene Italian words πŸ˜‚ Best thing ever is to just shout "Stronzo!" At someone while stuck in traffic πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I learned some from Assasins Creed, and after that my friend and I used a whole night learing obscene Italian words πŸ˜‚ Best thing ever is to just shout "Stronzo!" At someone while stuck in traffic πŸ˜‚
Such a good word πŸ˜‚ I heard vaffanculo shouted way too much when I was in my dad’s car as a kid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
welcome to my monthly questionnaire: how would the 2022 f1grid deal with periods? how do the w series drivers do it? like what do they use and take because i couldn't do it... samd goes for singers and artists: how did taylor swift do the whole reputation tour coreo when she was on hers?? so. many. questions.
How does Lu manage her bikini shoots with it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Such a good word πŸ˜‚ I heard vaffanculo shouted way too much when I was in my dad’s car as a kid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
How could I forget vaffanculo πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ a Norwegian influencer is half Italian, and in a reality about her family they went there to visit them, she opened the window and shouted out "good morning world" on the distance you could here someone shouting vaffanculo back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Netherlands, please send Pitstop boys next year πŸ™

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That Spain girl is how I think I look on the dancefloor after a few tequilas.

How could I forget vaffanculo πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ a Norwegian influencer is half Italian, and in a reality about her family they went there to visit them, she opened the window and shouted out "good morning world" on the distance you could here someone shouting vaffanculo back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This is how I should start greeting my colleagues when they say good morning to me πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i completely forgot to post this, i had my 60 sec time out i guess but i love how everyone is wondering if blanco and mahmood are dating each other and peter, our german hero, went 'awww cute, like two brothers'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.