Formula One Wags #87

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a banger. Petition to make it the soundtrack to Pierre’s next workout reel.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
France kinda look like a bunch of druids escaped from the broceliande forrest doing some Black magic ritual 😂
The fact that they sing in Breton and not in french doesn't help 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Norwegian commentator just said: "let's cross our bananas and hope for the best" WTF did I just hear 🙃

no but norway slaps, this is peak esc
one question though - where do their microphones go?
Where their banana should be 😂

• Haha
NORWAY YOU ARE GIVING ME EVERYTHING I WANTED FROM TONIGHT AND MORE 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
We think one of them might be Ben Adams from A1, the other one is Gaute Ormåsen 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Who’s run off the grid to DJ for them?
Not Kygo, my guess is on Matoma 😂 Tix (last years dude) had the costume on earlier this week and "revealed" that it was him. He later said it isn't him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Norway and France are winning this for me rn. Giving me everythingggg!

• Heart
Can someone tell these guys that if they wanted a funny Italian to host they clearly should’ve called me? 😎

🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻

• Haha
welcome to my monthly questionnaire: how would the 2022 f1grid deal with periods? how do the w series drivers do it? like what do they use and take because i couldn't do it... samd goes for singers and artists: how did taylor swift do the whole reputation tour coreo when she was on hers?? so. many. questions.

• Heart
Can someone tell these guys that if they wanted a funny Italian to host they clearly should’ve called me? 😎

🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻
Even I know some gestures, and a few words, but they would have never been allowed to say on live TV 😂

• Haha
His outfit makes him look like a sasquatch with sequins 😂 at least from a distance.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.