Formula One Wags #87

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and she spent the whole concert pretending to drink out of a tea cup as if she wasn’t Slaggy Spice back in the day (I mean that in a good way, bloody loved old Geri growing up) 😂
If it’s good enough for Sam Fender to drink tea on stage, then it is good enough for Virgin Mary Spice

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Moldova are a musical representation of last week’s Rawe Ceek.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Peter really said ‘if the German trains had entertainment like that, we wouldn’t care about all the delays as much as we do’ about Moldova

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m saying it now - I’ve decided Moldova should win purely for unknowingly giving us the image of Ted with an accordion.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In short yes

omg she has her toes out. @imolathesecond will not be giving them her vote
She’s giving me Loreen vibes. Sweden really only has one mood and that’s a *barefoot* power ballad.
I’ll stay with the ‘brotherly’ Italians…

No Peter he did not really just say ‘and these two prefer grandmas’ about the Norwegian duo 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mika asking people to share where and how they are watching Eurovision…how do we explain this?

• Haha
She’s giving me Loreen vibes. Sweden really only has one mood and that’s a *barefoot* power ballad.
I’ll stay with the ‘brotherly’ Italians…

No Peter he did not really just say ‘and these two prefer grandmas’ about the Norwegian duo 🥲
Can we replace Graham with Peter? He sounds way more entertaining tonight 😂

Mika asking people to share where and how they are watching Eurovision…how do we explain this?
We’re very niche 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.