Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aac_124

VIP Member
Go easy on yourself, dearie. I know it's frustrating, but don't blame yourself!
I’m trying not to but I can’t not I just don’t get why I always have to be so sensitive it really shouldn’t have set me off but I allowed it too

I'm also just gonna say while this thread is great, there is nothing wrong with seeing someone and getting assessed for anxiety. This shouldn't be affecting you this much and there's nothing wrong with having a professional help out. I've done it a few takes for different reasons. I used to have panic attacks to the point of not functioning professionally. Got the help I need and got over it completely a few years later or at least can manage it. Talking to the hole of the internet may be supportive but would seriously look at a long term management option becUse panic attacks can sneak up on you at the worst times if you deny dealing with things.... the real things not just the present moment things, that cause it.
I never felt the need to get professional help because I always had support around me and someone there for support but now I’m on my own I’m just worried which adds on top of it so I’m just going to see how things go but I really appreciate the advice xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Looks like Luisa is on the move. I think her caption of cookie translates to “I haven’t even left and still miss you” or something like that. Work or Lando?
ah thanks for the translation. i got nervous there for a minute with the sad face
i think lando said his augusta golf date was Wednesday so may she's flying there to meet up after.
but she also booked some new clients so maybe she will need to meet and set up with them too
either way glad to see cookie

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Omg yeeees 😂 i was so mad 😂 i was screaming like wtf he is gonna jump,catch him ,something, are you stupid ? 😂😂😂
Oh yeah he is something 😍😍 that “crab”scene was best one 😂😂
And that Qilin choosing Dumbledore scene
I love the movie still but that was criiiiiiiinge af

• Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
Often when we overthink things, especially after a recent split, we tend to see the ex through rose coloured glasses. We only want to see how perfect he used to be, and how amazing the relationship was. But once the worst pain has subsided, you start to see the flaws as well and you'll learn and grow. You got this girl, you are powerful beyond measure! ❤
Thank you so much ❤Xx

• Heart

Rsmv01

VIP Member
The eurovision starts today? Well i only listen to the Portuguese one is nice i like it and obviously has a deep meaning can see it going to the final maybe but is not a winner for sure.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I feel like that party was another rich people schmoozing fest? They had (hopefully a replica of) Michael’s car there. And on the wall it says ‘super yacht’ and Lando started following that guy. Surely there are better parties in Miami 😂
I think this was party #1, the tame one

landolorian

Chatty Member
ah thanks for the translation. i got nervous there for a minute with the sad face
i think lando said his augusta golf date was Wednesday so may she's flying there to meet up after.
but she also booked some new clients so maybe she will need to meet and set up with them too
either way glad to see cookie
Oh I speak 0 Portuguese😂. The Instagram translation says “I haven’t been there yet and I miss it” which I think is just a bad translation. Because that doesn’t make sense!

comprehensiveg

Chatty Member
I’m not watching Eurovision because I know the hosts and they’ll make me cringe (apart from Mika). The Italian song is ok tho.

• Heart