Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Slaggie Sallie Axl spent her summer there last year. I would be surprised if it isnt still STD ridden.
Sal is the first person I think of when someone mentions Tuuuuuulum lmao. She was claiming she was going Monaco GP so I can't wait to see if she actually turns up looking a right show as always 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 1

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Ok I’m super behind so if someone’s mentioned already. Is Nat not a member of McLaren?
yes, she is 🥰

Talk about Pierre having an influence on him…we have a photo dump

*jealous of that sunset tbh
who is that michael guy on slide 3? 👀
edit: found him, it’s Michael Randall, vaguely remember looking for him once before… I’m so predictable

Last edited:

alnfitzg

VIP Member
If anyone saw that really hot take I posted then got scared and deleted 30 secs later NO YOU DIDNT!!!

• Wow

Blablabla29

VIP Member
It's same in my country, but this year actually people voted for it, so I'm happy
In France we also do a pre contest and the fans choose the song. Don't really know what they were thinking while voting this year but this is what we are going with. It is... something... to say the least. Not sure we will score a lot of points with that 😬😅

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member

lando's miami driver posted this lol. first voice is lando right? also another guy's voice right after so i guess he was not the only guy in the car!
Yep thats what I get as wel. Assuming jon or his manager in the car too. Assuming this was from Earlier but was hoping it was him getting to the airport and leaving that city of sin... (joke)

aac_124

VIP Member
I’m just so annoyed at myself for allowing it to annoy me I was having such a good evening laughing with you I felt so calm and ready for a good nights sleep

Knit Happens

VIP Member
not gonna post directly, but should you enjoy the bulge posts here
and also be okay with nsfw content in your current situation
i would look into 'Jessie Williams' on twitter right now
from his most recent play
again... you have been warned NSFW (not safe for work viewing)
@StephenTJackson, a gift for you especially.
Well good for him 😳

Although what play requires someone to take a shower on stage? Just saying, cos I feel like it's important given the anti in generally seems to have been upped on nudity in entertainment (thinking recent popular HBO shows).