Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
You drive yourself mad going in circles don’t you! It’s so cringe when you look back 😂 Obsessively checking when they’re online or if they’ve read your messages. Then hours later just getting one word back and you end up crying/downing a bottle 😂 Fucking MEN! This is why I’ve been single for so long now cos I wasted so much of my twenties doing this.
It's fucking horrific, like some sort of torture but you were doing it to yourself 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 2

landolorian

Chatty Member
honestly at some point someone needs to ask the dreaded question, my friend is in the same exact situation and she's already proper in love with the guy and she has no clue where they stand so i told her to just ask him 👀 as cringe as it may be for a hot second 😂 better than wondering i guess
Oh I know he likes me and is super keen. I’m just not sure if there is any chemistry. My past relationships have come from friendships so I’m finding it difficult to gauge what I should be feeling haha

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
I can’t keep up this week 😂 hope that you had a great day girls ☺❤ I finally saw Fantastic beasts and my hp heart is happy again 😂 not happy about the film but still happy 😂
Another Pothead!!! 😍💜 I just can’t get into Fantastic Beasts at all though!

• Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
Although what I’m absolutely terrified about and again I know how cliche this sounds but when I start to forget things about him I’m so scared

• Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
You should only listen to yourself and how you feel, it is hard when people leave you, but that means you can find someone better (it is hard ngl but it's not impossible), you can't please everyone, and you shouldn't!
People leave mostly because they are unsatisfied with themselves, they can't "use" you anymore.
you will still be loved by some people and new people that you meet, it's gonna be okay

• Heart

moonbrunette

Thank you I’ve just started a new season of love island so hoping that can distract I’m just terrified because any other time it’s happened I’ve had someone with Me to calm me down and I’ve not had one ages
I hope that helps you and that you can go to sleep, late nights/early mornings are the worst because you're alone, but just try to take deep breaths and you'll be alright

• Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
I hope that helps you and that you can go to sleep, late nights/early mornings are the worst because you're alone, but just try to take deep breaths and you'll be alright
Thank you I’m just trying to think of something else instead but I’m so scared

• Heart

comprehensiveg

Chatty Member
I know, and I usually hate tourists (even if I am one myself)😂 Looks nice there now, how is it with tourists? So I can plan to go there next year. I just really want to go to Italy in general, and take a few days here and there, drink some wine and live life 😂 if I get any traveling in this year I will only be going to Belgium to visit family 🙈
In May it’s stil bearable I’d say 🤣. Just try to avoid the summer months and Easter!

• Heart

moonbrunette

Thank you I’m just trying to think of something else instead but I’m so scared
Don't think about anything else, just focus on the show you're watching, it might take an hour or two until you feel better, but just try to avoid any negative thoughts

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I know this is half joking but....Lando is a fully functioning grown ass adult with a helluva lot of money. It's not Pierre's or anyone else's responsibility to make sure he behaves well. I don't think he's so naive that he needs a babysitter or he couldn't have got himself out of that club if he didn't want to be there.
Controversial statement but....maybe he was just being a bratty 22 year old loving the attention from girls and behaving a bit flirty. Whatever he has with Luisa is obviously first love and that's lovely, but it doesn't make it an epic love story.
oh I'm totally joking. I'm more referring to the photos with people being taken and posted causing chaos. Like if Max and Tom or Carlos were there I dont think that would have happened.

Reactions: 1