Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aac_124

VIP Member
All good beaut ๐Ÿ’– Just wasnโ€™t a fan of the vibe here last night so Iโ€™ve jumped ship to the other F1 thread for now ๐Ÿ‘€
Yeah the vibes were a bit off here tonight not sure about last night as I wasnโ€™t here but hopefully was just a blip but weโ€™ve missed you here (please donโ€™t leave us for the other f1 thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Minttu

VIP Member
Watching the Eurovision and I have loved Iceland as and Norway so far. The Norwegian song is fucking bonkers
You actually like the Norwegian one?!
Could be that I'm just tired of hearing it and about Subwoolfer, because the big mystery is who they are. I think I know who one of them are, but not the other ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm just wondering how high they were when cooking this song and show together ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iceland is just amazing ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™Œ

• Heart

Nadjaliz

Chatty Member
Honestly, same. I have gone cold turkey for six months now. I can't be a nun all my days, I'll need to get back on it at some point. I mean, I hate it. It's emotional damage but it's just something I need to do.
Ok girls so perfect time to start from barcelona and get yourself a cute mechanic!

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Well good for him ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Although what play requires someone to take a shower on stage? Just saying, cos I feel like it's important given the anti in generally seems to have been upped on nudity in entertainment (thinking recent popular HBO shows).
Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe) did it years ago, but not with the same Wow factor

here's a brief summary of the play
The Take Me Out play revolves around a mixed-race baseball star named Darren Lemming, who comes out as gay and is confronted off the field by deep-rooted, homophobic and racist prejudices, Take Me Out is as relevant today as it was at the time of its original premiere in 2002.

the scene has to do with him kissing another completely naked and wet man in the shower after playing baseball. so its a really powerful scene about homophobia and coming out. in a way the nakedness reinforces the nature of 'nothing to hide'.
Like someone mentioned its an extremely powerful play

landolorian

Chatty Member
Looks like Luisa is on the move. I think her caption of cookie translates to โ€œI havenโ€™t even left and still miss youโ€ or something like that. Work or Lando?

kubnikol

VIP Member
And yet that last scene where Grindelwald is exposed there is no other fight it's just lol bye see ya later

Ugh that ending was so wtf
I mean he is the darkest wizard of all the time ๐Ÿ˜…
And don't even get me started on Tina chilling in USA while the world is ending ๐Ÿ˜†

On the other hand - Thesius got much higher minutage ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
Omg yeeees ๐Ÿ˜‚ i was so mad ๐Ÿ˜‚ i was screaming like wtf he is gonna jump,catch him ,something, are you stupid ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh yeah he is something ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ that โ€œcrabโ€scene was best one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚