Formula One Wags #82

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you โค Iโ€™ve really done a tit job at taking care of myself and I think I caught that before I was at risk of spiraling ๐Ÿ˜… probably need a little break and some distance from uni and medicine so hereโ€™s to hoping for a good summer ๐Ÿฅฐ
Ugh same, itโ€™s cos weโ€™re all type A personalities in science jobs๐Ÿ˜‚ Keep pushing ourselves till we break!! Enjoy your summer and donโ€™t think about studying for a bit! I burnt myself out so much that Iโ€™ve ended up on SSRIs to help with all the panic attacks I was having, sometimes wonder why I got into this job ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
some of the most underrated people on race weekend in a totally different time zone are the people back in the mainly uk based factories, they're working non stop correlating all the new data to the sim data to come up with a plan for the weekend at outrageous times

• Heart
Reactions: 16
some of the most underrated people on race weekend in a totally different time zone are the people back in the mainly uk based factories, they're working non stop correlating all the new data to the sim data to come up with a plan for the weekend at outrageous times
Sometimes it blows my mind thinking how much goes on behind the scenes for every race weekend

• Heart
Ugh same, itโ€™s cos weโ€™re all type A personalities in science jobs๐Ÿ˜‚ Keep pushing ourselves till we break!! Enjoy your summer and donโ€™t think about studying for a bit! I burnt myself out so much that Iโ€™ve ended up on SSRIs to help with all the panic attacks I was having, sometimes wonder why I got into this job ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
oh love, don't forget to take care of yourself as well!! โค sometimes it really does feel like we must hate ourselves quite a lot to do this ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sometimes it blows my mind thinking how much goes on behind the scenes for every race weekend
right? like of course the traveling team is already quite big and they work a lot but the team back in the factories works even longer hours and they don't even have the benefit of seeing fancy places ๐Ÿฅบ underrated queens and kings

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wish these team members got featured more on DTS, Iโ€™d love to learn more about what theyโ€™re doing!

• Heart
Happy 82! Still reading everything
So glad to see Cate with C is back because she is a crazy Vettel fan. Also she writes about F1 in this website: https://www.osservatoresportivo.com
Not a regular wag (well she is Indy Wag now)

Seb is so bleeping crazy, I love it here ๐Ÿฉฒ

• Heart
ladies im gonna wait to watch fp2 cause my dads about to come home from work and he's gonna watch it with me so imma leave for a but

plus today's their anniversary so win win for my mom lmao poor daddy cause he's stuck with me

thank you for coming to my very chaotic ted talk catch yall later when I recover from this emotional mess and finish fp2 all the love xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I plan on doing nothing for the rest of the weekend after work tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ Just pampering and F1! We really are masochists arenโ€™t we ๐Ÿ˜‚
I might join you in that, depending on how much work there is for me to do over the next week ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธโค

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Skincare: done (not quite to JenJen standards but a girl can try)
Tea: made
Chocolate: acquired
In: bed
FP2 Tattle Iโ€™m ready for you

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.