Formula One Wags #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lu's face here, capured by the brand shes trying for
And girl got some new mcqueens finally. I respect her dedication.
Screenshot_20220504-142941_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First of all hope your ok after your little Sharl moment. Also love that you are all listening to TRFP… I like to think me bringing this up like a week into my Tattle presence insinuated you all loving it and agreeing we need a Tattle crossover asap.
And secondly thank you very much for the kinds words, and the same to everyone else! I ran it out, went to work, then came home and made the sexiest salad that I’m in the middle of eating rn. I too love this little crazy corner of the internet ❤❤
I was a bit shaken up but one of the vets at work made me a super sugary coffee after so I was just bouncing about singing for the rest of the morning then! 😂 It was actually Tattle that got me into it, it scares me how much of it crosses over with what we say! I was howling at them discussing Nico on the Imola episode today 😂 Yassss we love a healthy self care queen! Glad you’re feeling better! I’m currently eating Monster Munch because I’m too burnt out to make dinner, not quite as healthy! 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lu's face here, capured by the brand shes trying for
And girl got some new mcqueens finally. I respect her dedication.
View attachment 1242832
Candid photos are always dangerous 😂

I was a bit shaken up but one of the vets at work made me a super sugary coffee after so I was just bouncing about singing for the rest of the morning then! 😂 It was actually Tattle that got me into it, it scares me how much of it crosses over with what we say! I was howling at them discussing Nico on the Imola episode today 😂 Yassss we love a healthy self care queen! Glad you’re feeling better! I’m currently eating Monster Munch because I’m too burnt out to make dinner, not quite as healthy! 🙃
Sometimes self care looks like monster munch

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Are you kidding me??? She's tiny. She doesn't look like she gained 10kg.
Would low key love it if she had because she's pregnant although these idiots would probably say she was trapping Max. Even though his own bloody mother is there who recognises Kelly and P are good for him.
Honestly, I hate all this at the best of times but mum shaming ain't the one.
It’s pure jealousy!! I bet half of the idiots making these comments are teenagers with no idea of what it’s like to be a mum. Trash.

Sometimes self care looks like monster munch

HECK YES! The king of all crisps! Going to go watch this latest F1 video now to cheer me up!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not sure if anyone has posted it already but Lando and Daniel are going live at 18:05 Miami time

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ugh I'm so annoyed. Been covid testing weekly and today 2 positive at home tests from different brands. I feel totally normal but am just gonna isolate for a week anyway because didn't have anything scheduled for in person work anyway.
I'm annoyed because I've been doing everything right just got 2nd booster 6 months after first booster and moderna... masks always indoors. If I hadn't of tested I wouldn't have known
I was also so damn close to splurging on Miami tickets and this would have either totally screwed me over missing it if i did have to test, or caused me to spread it unknowingly to my elderly father and friends if I just based on my Vax card alone.
Ultimately this is the best situation all around and can watch race from home, but just saying keep the testing up guys! If I could go through this after being so careful, I'm pretty sure whatever is out there isn't going away

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Ugh I'm so annoyed. Been covid testing weekly and today 2 positive at home tests from different brands. I feel totally normal but am just gonna isolate for a week anyway because didn't have anything scheduled for in person work anyway.
I'm annoyed because I've been doing everything right just got 2nd booster 6 months after first moderna... masks always indoors. If I hadn't of tested I wouldn't have known
I was also so damn close to splurging on Miami tickets and this would have either totally screwed me over missing it if i did have to test, or caused me to spread it unknowingly to my elderly father and friends if I just based on my Vax card alone.
Ultimately this is the best situation all around and can watch race from home, but just sayong keep the testong up guys! If I could go through this after being so careful, I'm pretty sure whatever is out there isn't going away
Sending hugs. There's a few people I know who've had covid for second time after being vaxxed plus boosted, the only thing is they say they don't feel too bad with it now.

Reactions: 3
I'm annoyed because I've been doing everything right just got 2nd booster 6 months after first moderna... masks always indoors. If I hadn't of tested I wouldn't have known
Ultimately this is the best situation all around and can watch race from home, but just sayong keep the testong up guys! If I could go through this after being so careful, I'm pretty sure whatever is out there isn't going away
here's to hoping it's a fluke ❤ i hope you'll stay feeling okay and that it passes quickly... 🥰 sending you all the hugs
i get you, covid is so frustrating. i've had 4 vaccines by now (health care workers in germany are required to be vaxxed and boosted, 2nd booster is recommended) and it still feels like a matter of time before i get covid anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 10
here's to hoping it's a fluke ❤ i hope you'll stay feeling okay and that it passes quickly... 🥰 sending you all the hugs
i get you, covid is so frustrating. i've had 4 vaccines by now (health care workers in germany are required to be vaxxed and boosted, 2nd booster is recommended) and it still feels like a matter of time before i get covid anyway
Yeah I have a feeling the 2nd booster hadn't totally kicked in yet. I got it a week ago. But maybe that's why no symptoms. Not even gonna get a pcr, thats just more unnecessary exposure to others when I'm fine just chilling on tattle and watching the race.
I'm hopeful the fall will have adjusted the booster for omicron as covid seems happy mutating within that variant right now. Just thought I'd post about the importance of testing because I really believe being on top of it probably saved at least someone a worse infection.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm annoyed because I've been doing everything right just got 2nd booster 6 months after first booster and moderna... masks always indoors. If I hadn't of tested I wouldn't have known
Ultimately this is the best situation all around and can watch race from home, but just saying keep the testing up guys! If I could go through this after being so careful, I'm pretty sure whatever is out there isn't going away
Oh that’s so frustrating for you! I hope you’re okay, make sure you take it easy just incase the symptoms do appear! 🥺💜 Make the most of it and have some chilled time to yourself! I’ve still never tested positive and feel like it’s a matter of time now..!

Reactions: 7
For real
Leave... the.... kids...out... of.... it....
I hate it when these pages share photos of Penelope.
that was the same with me been sooo careful for two years, kept up wearing the mask even after the mandate was dropped, had both covid jabs and a booster and still caught it! I think some people think it’s just gone away but unfortunately not. Hope you stay feeling ok ❤ I got my booster about 6 months ago now so think it may be wearing off.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah I have a feeling the 2nd booster hadn't totally kicked in yet. I got it a week ago. But maybe that's why no symptoms. Not even gonna get a pcr, thats just more unnecessary exposure to others when I'm fine just chilling on tattle and watching the race.
I'm hopeful the fall will have adjusted the booster for omicron as covid seems happy mutating within that variant right now. Just thought I'd post about the importance of testing because I really believe being on top of it probably saved at least someone a worse infection.
yes i am home testing every other day and i agree, it's so important... ❤
but hey on the up side you can watch the race and all the shenanigans without any disturbances, it's the right time zone for you anyway 😏

Reactions: 5
Of course Brady had to show up for this... where his wag Giselle?... we'd have another Portuguese speaker at the party
and she's got german heritage as well! there must be something about that germanic-portuguese mix that does something to men 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys I’m screaming, they waited outside David Coulthard’s hotel and then he apparently said this to them 🤣🤣🤣 he may end up being their next sugar daddy 🤣🤣😭
C592482B-F658-4E85-9B3E-F7B2C5F7C585.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Get better soon, also had both vaccines and booster. Avoided it the whole pandemic even through pregnancy being in hospitals, and I got it last month 😂 felt like crap too. Sending love x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.