Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aac_124

VIP Member
Ok paddock outfits time. These have literally taken my whole morning as I went through so many different ideas was struggling to find things that gave the correct Miami feel but here we are. Think they are my fave ones Iโ€™ve created sk far๐Ÿ˜Š
Friday:
View attachment 1244670Only thing I would change is for the trousers to have a proper hem on them - not the biggest fan of a frayed bottom. Also think that the bag is just a nice little white number.
Saturday:
View attachment 1244673Taking some inspo from Heidi with the bag. Comfort is always key so that is why we are going for the Birkenstocks. The shirt would be unbottoned acting as a jacket type vibe.
Sunday:
View attachment 1244677No thoughts, just this dress.
Amazing absolutely love the first one ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 1

kubnikol

VIP Member
yes both of them do, there's a party they have to attend. sponsor stuff again.
EDIT: whoops, that event is tomorrow. perhaps the opening party is that event today.
didn't lando say he's going to a basketball game as well? how many basketball games are there at the same time or is it the same game? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Tonight Miami vs 76ers starting in hour and half ๐Ÿ˜‚

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Landoโ€™s group is so good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป
View attachment 1243457
they totally did this on purpose

I feel like it will be the same one. I took it as they both have tickets (but didnโ€™t realise) but both have to attend a McLaren event. And are not organising how they will get to the basketball for the last bit after the McLaren event.
i mean isn't that what the new mclarens are for?

I genuinely laughed out loud when Lando did โ€œI was born in Bristolโ€ฆ but made in the Royal Navyโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚ shout out the UK adverts Lando!
can anyone here actually imagine either Lando or Dani in the Navy.... ever

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
Everything Pierre says is so dramatic. โ€œDraw some conclusions.โ€ The conclusion youโ€™re looking for, Pierre, is that Miami is SHIT

Itโ€™s getting rubbish now isnโ€™t it! Itโ€™s just all about the drama and I used to like looking at the houses! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I hope this is the last season . Canโ€™t wait for the reunion ๐Ÿ˜‚ drama shit show ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha