Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Ok paddock outfits time. These have literally taken my whole morning as I went through so many different ideas was struggling to find things that gave the correct Miami feel but here we are. Think they are my fave ones I’ve created sk far😊
Friday:
View attachment 1244670Only thing I would change is for the trousers to have a proper hem on them - not the biggest fan of a frayed bottom. Also think that the bag is just a nice little white number.
Saturday:
View attachment 1244673Taking some inspo from Heidi with the bag. Comfort is always key so that is why we are going for the Birkenstocks. The shirt would be unbottoned acting as a jacket type vibe.
Sunday:
View attachment 1244677No thoughts, just this dress.
Love them all ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Carlos' faces in the last f1 vidéo are something else 😂😂

View attachment 1242262
View attachment 1242261

@iona.a.smith that was Lewis' face when they ask him to choose between Dolly Parton and Taylor Swift, he choose Dolly sorry 😂😂

View attachment 1242259

And we might witnessed the end of the yuki/pierre friendship because pierre choose to have yuki's face tattooed on him while yuki choose to have Franz 😂😂
Damn it I’m at work… I shall return with analysis of these decisions later. I hope they all choose carefully

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
well that's why they're pr trained 😂 i wish they weren't though, they should just let the drivers run free and be as unhinged as they wish to be
I want unhinged drivers please
0B98BFC8-C6BA-4DC2-A945-58FC8B33566C.jpeg

Heartstopper is so cute
Fun fact and spoiler about the Heartstopper universe: Nick is an F1 fan

View attachment 1243301
That sound on TikTok is my fave thing ever…it’s so cute 🥺

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
I want to sleep all day but I have something with friends. Help me lord it’s a horror escape room. So I played dress up again
The same . I haven't moved for the last 2 hours 😂 but you look fire 🔥🔥 i love the color 😍

lni33

VIP Member
can anyone here actually imagine either Lando or Dani in the Navy.... ever
no but the meme is iconic and I’m sad that Rachel shut it down so quickly 🙁😂

You aren’t British if you haven’t quoted something like this in your life 😂😂

343D9D6C-EDFA-4005-92D5-54E0CC4DD7C1.jpeg

• Heart