Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

landolorian

Chatty Member
Yeah, I don’t like the bloke but late late show is big so I’m still excited about it, tbf to James he usually does great segments with celebs
I quite like him, I just know a lot of Brits don’t for some reason? Even though he made one of the best tv shows to come out the U.K.

Reactions: 1

lni33

VIP Member
His show is extremely well known, even over here. Which is why I never realized why people don’t like him as I found him as a host quite funny.
I think it’s a Brits thing mostly, he was well loved in Gavin and Stacey and a league of their own but then he bailed on everything for America

But I think he also has taken some controversial roles in films

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
off topic but jenjens latest two tiktoks are making me laugh, connors job seems to be her social media manager now 😅
Off for my weekly stalk ☺

Stalk done.
Screaming crying throwing up the ring light is in the shape of a heart. Lando, Luisa needs one for her TikToks when they aren’t little vlogs - sort it out.
Also can we have blind JenJen back, she was much less scary.

I'm going to pretend that I didn't read that about a month of soup😄 A month of cereal and granola I can get behind😀
There is so much variety with soup though - leave me alone 😂

Last edited:

kubnikol

VIP Member
Ok girls , I had to think *long and hard* about these outfits because Miami is a vibe so one minute could be fp2 the next could be in LIV nightclub! As you know I love an over exaggerated story to match the outfits. Please enjoy!

So Friday… here I go making my paddock entry debut. I’ve just been debuted on insta and there’s no way I’m having you bitches laughing at me for being overdressed so a nice pair of boyfriend jeans and an oversized blazer.
View attachment 1243047

Saturday has rolled around and the paddock is ramping up in terms of celeb sightings but guess what fuckers I’m in the garage supporting my man while you’re in your fake yacht. Category is BOUUUJIIIEE

View attachment 1243086

It’s race day!!!! I’m so nervous, daniel is on pole in his really fast car 😌😌😌😂 orange blazer for supportive girlfriend points and then white pant suit and crop top to stun the Twitter haters ✌🏼 ✌🏼

View attachment 1243096

hope you enjoyed this weeks story time, honestly daniel and I really appreciate your support 🥹🥹
Yeeeees 🔥🔥🔥 love all of them 😍

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
I’m buzzing! Found a lovely new practice that I’ll be helping open and I’ll be doing more medical nursing which is totally my bag cos pharmacology/internal medicine rules and I HATE surgery zzz 😴😂 Just terrified of telling my bosses cos we’re already short staffed 😬

YASSSSS IONA! Get that notice in! You’ve got so many exciting opportunities waiting for you out there! 💜
yay good luck with your new work opportunity🥰 you will do great 🥰🥰

• Heart