Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aac_124

VIP Member
Missed like 5 pages but is lui on her way to Miami ?

it’s going to be a good weekend for judging wag outfits

hello2723

VIP Member
not sure if its been discussed yet but i think the way Zak describes Lando on the f1 nation podcast (starts around 20:12 mark) just shows how different a relationship the two have in comparison to other drivers and the CEOs (expected considering how young Lando was when Zak said he first met him 😅) which is possibly a reason his contract with mclaren seems different to that of other drivers too

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
A gc Im in with friends who are F1 fans just had this posted in it, and even though it says Lewis it could literally refer to anyone for us 😂😂

Rayne

VIP Member
he's pretty conscious about it
but to be fair with him, he is not the "shirt guy enough activism for today". he is investing his time and money in real actions, besides questioning the system that gave him visibility.
he's close to the end of this F1 career for sure, but it's glad to see him bring uncomfortable questions

Pierre's ex gf
she is dating Callum now
Nah it’s just virtue signalling by celebs at its finest. He’s spent over a decade flying around the world and racing cars, if he felt so passionately he should have left F1 and become an activist. Most of us peasants cause a fraction of this pollution, I don’t have a car and I rarely fly short haul so I don’t need to be preached at in this way