Formula One Wags #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Lewis just goes ass naked to the met at his point happy new thread ❀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you for creating new thread. Sorry for judging Lewis on the wrong outfit πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈI should know better he won’t let us down on that score.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy new thread everyone! and happy race week! Can't wait to see what else Miami serves up

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh I made one that I was just about to post lol! But I shall go and try to delete it!
Let’s have no more Heidi and Daniel chat please for the love of god. It’s not worth it and the arguments anymore, and like we always say we keep going round in circles❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Okay, let's open it with race outfit

IMG_20220502_225301.jpg

The skirt is Rhode πŸ˜‡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also the conversation on George, I just can’t ever move past that he reminds me of the thunderbirds. Sorry George love you really x

8B853D48-7F22-4F9C-AB5F-03889BB6ECD2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here we go πŸ₯‚ me , my cake and Goulash with bread are ready to judge Met outfits πŸ˜‚ Happy new thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh I made one that I was just about to post lol! But I shall go and try to delete it!
Let’s have no more Heidi and Daniel chat please for the love of god. It’s not worth it and the arguments anymore, and like we always say we keep going round in circles❀❀
But think of the play list, we cant stop now πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh sorry i didn't see you were doing one πŸ˜… But yes can we break the circle now and just enjoy judging people outfit for tonight πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.