Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
TW Mental Health, Suicide Mention, ED Mention!!
I really don’t like to hate but I hate him, mental health is not a joke ffs he had no right to talk about Yuki’s mental health without him there… also where is Max a calm one?

Red Bull need to get rid of him. I do not understand how they can't see how problematic he is. He is damaging drivers and he will lose them fans particularly as the age set of fans get younger and the generations of people saying "that's just how he is" become out numbered

I am so confused, i though Red Bull had ended everything with juri vips but apparently not really ??

I'm not shocked, they'll hide him away for awhile and then try a redemption story for him if they think he's a good enough driver.

Reactions: 14

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Somehow this is cursed and I won’t ever root for that team even if he’s driving for them but why does he look so hot in navy
1657023084515.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Knit Happens

VIP Member
I know very off topic and potentially can of worms but my U.K. people, are we finally witnessing the beginning of the end of Boris and this awful government?
I mean in a vaguely normal world I would say yes, but Boris has wormed his disgusting ass out of all the other shitstorms so far that I have kind of run out of faith. But I really, really hope that this is enough rats leaving a sinking ship to finally get him gone.

• Sick
  • Angry

alnfitzg

VIP Member
100% baby trump, just as much of a narcissist. He’ll stay on till the autumn apparently so we’re not rid of him yet 🤡
I’m still creasing at the fact Michael gove managed to get himself fired on the same day 40 of his colleagues QUIT lmfaoooo

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
‘I have to stop now’ 🥺❤

The first question is just why????

Second question is why did she keep her bag while refuelling her car ?? 😂
When i do it i left my bag in the car and just take my crédit card with me 😅
I always take my bag with me 😂 I have trust issues it appears 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
Guys I’m in Lando’s fan group on facebook (don’t judge me) and in this group there is Jon’s dad . Sweet guy just like his son ❤ And he just posted 30 photos of Jon, from his school , back then when Lando was young and more 😂 he wanted to be a race car driver and he was actually successful but his family didn't have the money 🙁 so he found a different way to stay in motosport. so cute but same situation as with Daniel . This man aged as fine wine 🙏🏻

• Heart

Sc1909

VIP Member
I know very off topic and potentially can of worms but my U.K. people, are we finally witnessing the beginning of the end of Boris and this awful government?

• Wow
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Pierre better have made up with Yuki, because Pierre knows what it's like at Red Bull/Alpha Tauri, and Yuki needs someone on his side looking after him. Yuki deserves better. Pierre deserves better. F1 deserves better than Marko involved in the sport.
This. The entire team needs a fucking rebrand and new management to actually protect future drivers. Their lives and careers aren't a game for them to enjoy and mess with. Horner and Marko are actual menaces to drivers and probably also the rest of the employees, I don't want to know what goes on in that garage and who else gets shamed for potential mental health treatment of issues that this job and these bosses have probably inflicted on them in the first place.

• Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
I’m a sap for any man who’s good with animals 🥺

Real life footage of us dealing with @aac_124 drunk irl 😂

Could also be this 😂

Same, and Roscoe looks like one happy dog, what I initially though when I saw the video was to look for Roscoe having trouble breathing, but he seems fine in that vid at least 😅

That would so be us, and me standing there telling her to drink more, send that DM to Max, telling her to mention her smooth leather mat 😂😂
Will have to ask to hand over the phone as well so Max doesn’t get attacked in his DMs for his hamster schlong or whatever it was again 😂
Sounds like I have a reputation here 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I have so many questions about the second photo 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Seems like I decided to do a tattle suic!de but

Am I really the only one (hey lurkers) who thinks all this Luisa being Kate Middleton all over 🇬🇧Luisastone🇬🇧 is kinda damage control pr move to shush what Lando said about Vips?

I really kept open mind but weeeehey his repost today was eye-opening for me

(Nothing bad, I just find it so obvious it's almost funny)

*running fastest ever*
*as fast as DR on old tyres stealing grand slam from Max in Abu Dhabi 2020*

I think she was always going to higher profile at Silverstone, it's his home race and he's very happy to be (relatively) open posting about her so it doesn't seem overkill tbh. I think there's probably alot more fan footage of them as well which might make them seem like they're everywhere. I also don't think they feel the need to deflect from thst statement.

Reactions: 13
Ah shite, I forgot his missus was with him for years, I hope nothing happened either, can't deal with another man being a disappointment 😬
I think we are safe with Seb. Not a sniff of any scandal and obviously loves his wife and kids. Quite refreshing really...maybe it's a German driver thing..Michael and Corinna were together from a very young age, Nico and his wife met as kids and Mick and Justine seemingly have been together for a while.

• Heart

spielberg

VIP Member
they were at the alphatauri store in graz
why can't they be there when I'm there (not that i buy there but i like to walk through it and have a look... sometimes they have f1 related things - like the one in salzburg)

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
I'm almost free but hope your feeling better soon...just down a heck load of orange juice (without and champagne/prosecco in it) to get that vitamin C intake up and hope for the best❤
Just tested a weak positive, third time is the charm, or so I've heard 😂 I just laughed when my colleague asked me how I was doing, must be the brainfog getting to me, or the fever. Let's just say it was a hard drive back from the pharmacy after buying tests, cold sweats and brain fog is a mood 😂

Good thing I'm not a mimosa drinker at all, then. I may water down my orange juice (I know, I'm weird like that), but I'm not one for mixing bubbly alcohol with OJ. Could go for vodka and OJ, tho 😂

Now, I'm gonna have a nap, a real good nap😴

• Heart
  • Sad

scvlet

VIP Member
And the award for Father of the year goes to.... not Jos 😡
And some people think it was a good education because Max is a world champion now 🙄

pt 2 of jos being an amazing father 🤪

i feel so bad for max n everything he’s been through 😢😢😢

• Sad
  • Heart