Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now, the big question is: what does she think of Leonardo DiCaprio? Aged like a fine wine, or at his cutest in Titanic?

Love that she also is a Pierre Fangirl
My own opinion on Leo: yes to aging like a fine wine but my fave version of him is Titanic

Reactions: 2
Love the realistic-ness of the last outfit and also love the skirt for Saturday
That last outfit is all of us on Sunday! At least I know I will be chilling so hard, recharging my batteries before I'm off to move on Monday

Yep, they're mostly arseholes
I do agree with you to some degree, but not totally agreeing Some are assholes, but one guy was planning on buying the house I lived in while studying so we could live there together, and I could have married him on the spot (the house was shit, tho, so it's a good thing he was a carpenter )

Reactions: 4
i love that explanation of Tattle...forever my fave (not-quite) groupchat

Reactions: 7
Loving all of these but the last one is my fave...I love the shoes
I can confirm that at this moment, my feet don't like any kind of shoes. You guys will call it karma though because I walked 12k in roman style lace ups...

i love that explanation of Tattle...forever my fave (not-quite) groupchat
At least I'm not inviting a 15 year old to thirst over drivers with us while explaining it
But it is like a group chat, with all of us just taking a wide turn at times before getting back on topic

My Monday Port Cop workout has incapacitated me and now I can’t move off the sofa. So I may have a snoop at some paddock outfits… What’s the weather going to be like?

Reactions: 7
Can confirm I on the other hand will not be going near said music festival with a 10-foot bargepolethe thought of Transmit makes me a little sick
Last year was the only year I didn't go to.

I know I'm going to feel old as the median age in attendance is about 15 with a face full of glitter, dressed like it's 32 degrees heat at Coachella, not 17 degrees in Glasgow and absolutely rip roaring drunk from their magic bottles they drank on the way up.

But either way, I like the lineup, will likely swear never to go back next year, have a change of heart about 3 days before and buy a day ticket. The cycle repeats.

Reactions: 5
Now, the big question is: what does she think of Leonardo DiCaprio? Aged like a fine wine, or at his cutest in Titanic?

Love that she also is a Pierre Fangirl
Late 90s DiCaprio was quite something. I remember watching Romeo and Juliet when I studied it in school. Most of the class fell in love with him.

Reactions: 3
These are stuuunning

Oh I’m a Ferrari fan from Schumi & Eddie Irvine days. Wish I still had my old merch, it could well be lying in my parents roofspace. I love Seb & Wee Mick She just FaceTimed there so she’s enjoy it. She was promoted to Lance Corporal last week so that’ll suit her bossing people around. I’d love to take her to GP. I haven’t been since 1999 ironically the year I met my husband who isn’t really an F1 fan. Should have known then to run far away! I had a car accident earlier this year. A girl crashed into the back of me and my son so if I get a good claim I said we’re going to a GP! My sister has been to Monaco 3 times. Monza, Spa & British twice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.