Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you feel better soon!

O no! Hope you feel better soon!

For both of you a big hug https://giphy.com/ZBQhoZC0nqknSviPqT

Reactions: 4
Ferrari loves to mess with their tifosi right?
If you haven't suffer enough about our poor strategy this weekend let me show you this little cartoon to remind you how bad it was

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm almost free but hope your feeling better soon...just down a heck load of orange juice (without and champagne/prosecco in it) to get that vitamin C intake up and hope for the best
Just tested a weak positive, third time is the charm, or so I've heard I just laughed when my colleague asked me how I was doing, must be the brainfog getting to me, or the fever. Let's just say it was a hard drive back from the pharmacy after buying tests, cold sweats and brain fog is a mood

Good thing I'm not a mimosa drinker at all, then. I may water down my orange juice (I know, I'm weird like that), but I'm not one for mixing bubbly alcohol with OJ. Could go for vodka and OJ, tho

Now, I'm gonna have a nap, a real good nap

Reactions: 13
i love our little tattle family thank you girls highlight of my day - seeing delivery guy with food diet one sadly but i was never excited about rice

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 10
i love our little tattle family thank you girls highlight of my day - seeing delivery guy with food diet one sadly but i was never excited about rice
My big highlight of the day was the package I picked up while I got my tests. I went on a shopping spree after one of our thirst sessions. There was a sale, and now I have way too much new stuff that I'm not feeling well enough to use

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 5
i forgot who of you lovely people asked for the interview but i had the idea of making a throwaway tiktok account - not sure how long till it's taken down due to copyright but here it is

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.