Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aac_124

VIP Member
Decided to go home from my cosy date with the midgies, they literally ate up my dog so she could sit still at all 😂 definitely made the right call, as I sat down in my car I noticed a few raindrops, started moderately raining when I drove back. Just as I backed my car into the garage, the floodgates of heaven opened 😂 I am considering going for a dip in the river right now, just because of those damn midgebites. I have had migdes in places no midge should be tonight. 🙄
Aw that’s annoying hope youe dogs ok now i know how you feek abour the rain managhed to avoig it all day then just as we go to walk to another bar the rain starts honesly the Midgies are wee feckers

• Heart
Reactions: 2

imolathesecond

VIP Member
firstly @imolathesecond and @aac_124 CONGRATS!! 🥳🥳

secondly, I'm honestly happy to see some Wags (Heidi, Lily and Martin Garrix - I'll count him as a wag from now on because i feel like he's the emotional support person for at least 2 drivers) use their reach to share that they are against the laws in the US - which should be the norm but imo it's nice to see them using their platforms
it's so important to fight for these basic human rights and it bothers me that we seem tl evolve backwards amd lose rights
Thank you ❤❤

Congrats! That's super exciting! I assumed it was going to be a thesis on the sexual skills of the F1 grid. With lots and lots of required research. 😉
View attachment 1367587
Thanks ❤ Omg THAT’S what I should’ve submitted to them 😂 asking for funding to slag around and call it research, ahh dreams 🥲

Luisa is in monaco
For real this time
Will the lego car be completed
Bold of you to assume that that Lego car hasn’t been killed in some way or another

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Well if it makes you feel any better my car got towed to a "closer shop". That only happens to have only one of the one tire I just happen to need, only its the most expensive version. But since they have my car I either have to pay it, or now wait 24 hours for a different tire and pay a storage fee (same price as most expensive tire). So yeah I'm pretty pissed and definitely gonna rightfully Karen my review. So now I'm out $375 instead of $150
Be the Karen they deserve! And I'm not talking about the cosy grandma Karen who lives in a nursing home. Be the 50-60 year old Karen who has ALL THE PRIVILEGE I'm the word, and knows that the world is revolving arround her! Be that bitch! I'm rooting for you ❤
It really sucks, and I feel for you. Hate that it was just one of those days for the both of us 😅

• Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
yea i did see a tiktok yesterday where this girl was showing that her story had been viewed by lando. she said she tags him in stories a lot and dmed him too but he leaves her on seen. he’s definitely a lurker and likes to see everything 🤣
I saw that too but it was like three profile pictures ago so who knows how old it was 🤣

• Haha

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
you can always tell if your dad lived a crazy life, when they try to control you when you haven't even done anything
i wasnt an angel, but by no means did i do anything stupid. and yet my parents acted like i was about to do drugs and piss college away or get pregnant.\
Oh my god. Exactly! My dad seems to still think I'm about 12, not 21.

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
Guys I’ve my driving test tomorrow. I’m very nervous. Don’t think I’ll pass but I’ll give it a good go

Just realised I changed my profile picture to something so blasphemous so I definitely won’t pass now 😂
Good luck ❤ you got this. Check your mirrors all the time and when you are looking turn your head 😂 not just eyes 😂

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Hi guys I know I’ve a lot to catch up on but I passed my test! So happy 💜 thank you for the love
Yaaaay! I'm happy for you ❤❤ told you that you could do it❤❤ I'll be having a beer for you tonight, since you'll probably be out driving all night 🥰

• Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
I’ve just saw something about “synthetic sustainable fuels” from 2026 anyone know anything about it ?

• Heart