Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Albrouze

Chatty Member
Oh SNAP I have proof that Pierre is with Valentina in Ibiza!
Unfortunately one of the posts is gone from Pierre's friends story, but I'm realy sure it was this same part of the boat (not the one in the group photo or erik's photos)

also the shrimp match up
so i'm thinking this is either just another crazy coincidence or yeah, Pierre doing double duty
Good investigative skills! πŸ˜†

• Heart
Reactions: 3

imolathesecond

VIP Member
not 100% sure how to link tiktoks but theres another trend type thing going around on whether different drivers give off "girl dad vibes" or "boy dad vibes" and some of the explanations people have given are pretty funny πŸ˜…
They all give boy dad vibes except for Seb and Lewis perhaps, maybe Charles πŸ˜‚ I really don't think many of them would know what to do with a daughter πŸ˜‚
*not to say that there are huge differences or stereotypes or whatever but it's just the vibes

• Haha

maisie20

VIP Member
Some of the states where healthcare was restricted after yesterday's ruling still have more access to abortion than what we have in Ireland, despite the repeal vote. It's maddening
Very true it’s β€˜legal’ but not that accessible in every county if I’m right?

monza

VIP Member
Just had a long catch up after real-lifing and then just another evening feeling ridiculously angry after seeing what has happened in the US. Thoughts very much with those affected.

Could do with the F1 drivers upping their game again for some distraction. Having a not-so-great time currently where my body has suddenly decided that after nearly 3 years on the mini pill with basically no period at all, it now wants to go loopy over the past few months. Am now on 2.5 weeks of 'something' happening down there and today has been the worst day of it with bleeding and cramps. I have to wait til Thursday to speak to my GP about it and I am just ☹ Treated myself to ordering pizza for dinner, but yeah, something distractingly slaggy from the F1 paddock would be greatly appreciated!
May I offer a posibility hamster is having a raver girlfriend?
Wow, what a great title for children's picture book. Copyright monzaΒ©

Can't imagine him trying to keep up
I just πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
I wonder will it be more like a Ted Lasso type thing but with F1 instead of football, something like a nascar team start an F1 team when they win the lottery or something silly like that. A bit wholesome and lighthearted. If DR is an exec producer he's likely just a racing/F1 consultant?
Yeah that would make a lot of sense. I'm interested to see what direction it gets taken

ImaLady

VIP Member
I don't think so. Let me call my sister πŸ˜†

Absolutely adore how flirty her comment sound (to me. More likely it's just a friendly banter) and now 3 years later she is with Daniel fucking Ricciardo
(Don't get me wrong, I love Lando but Daniel is Daniel 😏)
wasn't there rumours she flirted with Lance too?

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Thank youuu ❀πŸ₯Ί can we blame the horrible counting on the language barrier? πŸ˜‚
You know what good enough excuseπŸ˜‰I’ll never forget the time I was doing a shift in the gym with my good friend and she was giving a count down for the kids and missed like half the numbers (she went from like 4 straight to 7 or somethingπŸ˜‚) I clicked on and one of the older boys clocked on and we both started laughing. She and everyone else were all so confused as she didn’t even realise that she made the mistake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Thing is, the more attention any and all of the drivers get, the more the F1 teams can charge for ads and marketing. More money means better cars and better talent. It keeps it moving.
I shared the 2nd one for baldy Daniel but you are right πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Minttu

VIP Member
If it makes you feel better, Im now waiting on the 2nd tow truck for a flat tire this morning. They sent the wrong type of truck the first time.
Feeling like Lando in Montreal.

BUT YOU HAVE HOUSE!
Well, I was the calmest I've ever been, just annoyed that I got in that parking house in the first round πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚ at maximum the damaged will only be costing me 6000 NOK (about 600Β£) so I'm not bankrupting myself over it πŸ˜… nothing I can do anything with noe anyway πŸ˜…
Waiting for a tow truck for the second time sounds like a blast to me. Or maybe just as annoying as scraping up the car πŸ˜… sending you all the patience I had earlier today❀

• Heart
Reactions: 2