Formula One Wags #107

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’d probably do so happily. 🤣 or use it for other activities.

Thanks for the updates!

I have seen some of Daniels outfits. They are a crime indeed. He looks happy though!

gutted I missed the thirsting. Might go back for a full read. I saw a little of it but was too exhausted.
Slaggy and kika again? Just fun or more to it so we think.
The squids are very quiet.

Doing ok. Still pretty exhausted and wish the hacking cough would just do one. You think you’re fine then the next minute it’s like you’re hacking up a lung 🤢
I hope you will feel better soon, each day will be better.
I thought I would cough my lungs out when I had covid in spring, that was my main symptom, not fun,. It lasted for a while but than one day just suddenly stopped,like it never happened. Take care and not rush into things too quickly afterwards❤

quick opinions on the outfit for my nephews confirmation please... it's a traditional austrian dress which my grandma bought when she was in her 20s/30s - the apron i bought specifically for that event because the original apron was the same colourView attachment 1367044
oh, the outfit is lovely, you look great!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

These made me chuckle today.
Where are the thirst posts at today? Surely we deserve some what with no race this weekend 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
there's a massive thunderstorm going off over central europe right now - stay save everybody 🧡🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
there's a massive thunderstorm going off over central europe right now - stay save everybody 🧡🧡
It was there yesterday, the worst part of it didn't reach where i live but the damages in other parts of France were insane. Stay safe! ❤

I'm so happy to see that some McLaren mechanics were able to have a few days off to relax after the race

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not sure if this was posted - sorry for the repeat. But good to see Heidi supporting womens rights. I am so glad Daniel is dating a woman who shows support for real issues and not just an influencer lifestyle.
48259DB8-E18A-4043-951D-12750A90C611.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I love Carlos' little "toc toc is there someone there?"

When he himself is "no thought head empty" most of the time 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I love Carlos' little "toc toc is there someone there?"

When he himself is "no thought head empty" most of the time 😂😂

The weird thing with Carlos spacing out like this all the time is that I've never noticed it before he moved to Ferrari 😂 was this in his contract? 'At first sign of being a second driver, Mr. Sainz has to ensure marketability by being a meme'?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure if this was posted - sorry for the repeat. But good to see Heidi supporting womens rights. I am so glad Daniel is dating a woman who shows support for real issues and not just an influencer lifestyle.
View attachment 1367277
Fair play to Heidi for posting this. Apologies in advance to the DR stans, but I hope she teaches him a bit about why this is so bleeping regressive before he goes full "Texas is great, USA USA" at Austin.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Fair play to Heidi for posting this. Apologies in advance to the DR stans, but I hope she teaches him a bit about why this is so bleeping regressive before he goes full "Texas is great, USA USA" at Austin.
Couldn't agree more. I'm so pissed today. Even though I knew it was coming I'm still reeling.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wondering if the gruop of tourists who I just heard talk about F1 lurks here 😏

I'm that one in a red dress, with the sexiest legs

• Heart
Couldn't agree more. I'm so pissed today. Even though I knew it was coming I'm still reeling.
It's horrific. It's something I sadly have to deal with and am lucky to live in a country that knows these things are never taken lightly. This isn't just about the cliche idea of young women getting drunk and making allegedly "bad choices", this is about women having to make the most heartbreaking decisions about much wanted children with conditions that may give them no quality of life. My thoughts are with every woman in the USA today, quite how so few people can overturn such a huge piece of legislation has floored me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's horrific. It's something I sadly have to deal with and am lucky to live in a country that knows these things are never taken lightly. This isn't just about the cliche idea of young women getting drunk and making allegedly "bad choices", this is about women having to make the most heartbreaking decisions about much wanted children with conditions that may give them no quality of life. My thoughts are with every woman in the USA today, quite how so few people can overturn such a huge piece of legislation has floored me.
It’s a truly dark day for women in the US and I’m so sorry to each and everyone of them. I don’t know how this can happen in 2022.
In Germany, they overruled a law today that was prohibiting doctors from giving out information about abortions legally. While that particular law was regressive as duck in itself, I’m glad it’s gone now and I can only hope that perhaps one day with new judges at the Supreme Court things will change in the US ❤

I’m floored that the US gets 3 races with no one complaining about their human rights situation and gun laws etc but they tit on every country where people aren’t white for their humanitarian situation. It’s the double standards that are infuriating. Not to say any country is inherently bad or good, they all have good and bad sides - but when it comes to predominantly white countries people tend to look away much more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.