Formula One Wags #107

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too many emotions and not enough words to describe them and process my emotions right now…forever grateful that, despite everything, I live in a country where my basic rights as a woman are protected.
To all of you in the US, I am sorry 😞 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not sure if this was posted - sorry for the repeat. But good to see Heidi supporting womens rights. I am so glad Daniel is dating a woman who shows support for real issues and not just an influencer lifestyle.
View attachment 1367277
Report from NYC
They also overthrew a 100+ year old New York Law that banned guns unless you could prove you needed one
so as if NYC gun violence wasnt bad enough... now its totally fine to carry one around
oh and that whole losing 50 years of constitutional rights thing

• Heart
Reactions: 9
But on another note, Im not sure how you are all spending your Friday evenings Tattle, but I have just finished a 5km trail race! My first proper race since I done this exact one in 2019, obviously pre-COVID. Not my best performance but glad that I got out a done it - very much in a running mood right now, so glad that I got out and done it and it sparking something in me rn☺

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But on another note, Im not sure how you are all spending your Friday evenings Tattle, but I have just finished a 5km trail race! My first proper race since I done this exact one in 2019, obviously pre-COVID. Not my best performance but glad that I got out a done it - very much in a running mood right now, so glad that I got out and done it and it sparking something in me rn☺
Proud of you ❤ rivaling port cop at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So according to Iliés stories, Pierre will be slagging in ibiza this weekend 😉 The question is, will kika be there or not?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It is truly horrific what is happening in America. My heart goes out to any woman in America. It is reprehensible that in 2022, rights and choices are being taken away from women. Unfortunately, lives will be lost in vain as a result of this ruling.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why thank you my lovelies…and if rivalling Port Cop means that I can become better than him and take his job, sign me up😉😏
If you do I fully expect you to give me his number though, I assume you’d have to stay in touch with him for the first few months 👀 also I want to come to every race with you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If you do I fully expect you to give me his number though, I assume you’d have to stay in touch with him for the first few months 👀 also I want to come to every race with you 😘
Would you expect anything less from me Im?

New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.