Formula One Wags #107

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Tattle glad you’re back, here’s your welcome back gift
Thank you, i like it😍

So tattle wasn't available for you too?!
I was already in panic, didn't understand the error message... i am not technical at all(and not fashionable 🤣).

Tattle is still acting a bit weird...btw

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did all our thirsting cause tattle to break? Maybe that was the tattle version of an ice bath 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If tattle ever completely breaks let's find each other with #freejenson under Pierre's posts

• Heart
Reactions: 13
looks like some sort of event at the MTC (im assuming from the location tag), unsure when the picture is from though

Reactions: 5
Max on toms stream “we’ve got summer plans but we’re keeping them on the down low” come on max that’s no fun 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And another person saying that drivers should just "get on with" the porpoising and accept the car are uncomfortable.... It is not a question about if the car is comfortable or not but a question about health and security 🙄🙄

oooh, if I were cruel I'd say middle-aged man after their competitive years love to tell everyone around how to be tough in order to preserve their "hardcore" status. Risking health when it's not necessary is not heroic. Drivers always say that the cars are not particularly comfortable as such, so if they are saying their eyeballs jump in eyesockets or that they have more neck or headaches, why cannot F1/David Coulthard/anyone else just accept that porpoising is indeed a problem. There's enough elements in the races, I don't get why someone would think that drivers' fight with porpoising has any added value to that. :rolleyes:

new Ferrari video with Charles' and Carlos' thinking process
They are 10 years old:ROFLMAO:😂😍 but it's adorable
(it was recorded pre-season)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Lando to Daniel: You're old but you're not that old.
Daniel definitely cried himself to sleep that night

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lando about Daniel "he prefers Max over me" 🥺
Daniel trying to give an explanation "i was with Max longer as a partner" 😂

And Valterri is so nice to Zhou, always saying he will be better in the future 🥺

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.