Formula One Wags #107

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a personal thing but I really wish she had pushed that one chair in that is sticking out!! its the only thing I can look at in that picture.
Same when you see people's mirror selfies and their rooms are a mess / floor covered in clothes etc - it just makes me twitch!
I may have a problem......
When I see a toilet in a bathroom selfie….
1655908949521.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys I just realized that I’d have so much time for F1 next semester because I’ll have a lot of down time in the lab waiting for things - but it’ll mostly be the winter break 😭 like I get maybe 6 races I can enjoy guilt free before the winter break 🥺

I disagree with Charles and Lando. Think Carlos is spot on. 🤣🤣🤣
Carlos is 100% 😂 I agree with Lando because as much as I love him I just don’t think he’s THAT good 😂 but Charles idk, I feel like he either wouldn’t bother or he’d go full out - can’t make up my mind

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Guys I just realized that I’d have so much time for F1 next semester because I’ll have a lot of down time in the lab waiting for things - but it’ll mostly be the winter break 😭 like I get maybe 6 races I can enjoy guilt free before the winter break 🥺

Carlos is 100% 😂 I agree with Lando because as much as I love him I just don’t think he’s THAT good 😂 but Charles idk, I feel like he either wouldn’t bother or he’d go full out - can’t make up my mind
I feel like Charles was with Giada since he was a child and Charlotte gives me vanilla subservient vibes, and there was definite overlap between them so I don't know if Charles has had a woman teach him yet. Unless his eyes were opened by whatever DR had him do in Vegas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love you too😘
Discuss please, honestly think this is mostly spot on
Well, yes, isn't this what we have discussed in earlier threads? Only in a wider sexual context? 😂

In other news, been feeling awful the last few days so I decided to take a covid test. Turns out it's just them good old allergies, fingers crossed that no other neighbours trim their lawn the next 48 hours.🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I-
What does Enaam expect? Good job Juri for not calling someone a terrorist to their face? Like wow he’s done the absolute bare minimum, good job!
View attachment 1361733
The thing is even if he isn’t racist and he is just using the world carelessly there is still no excuse. Not with everything that’s happened in the world the last several years. No one has an excuse not to be educated on the weight and implications of that word.

• Heart
In other news, I just read about a 'Berger effect' in Neurology. Wonder how Daniel would feel about that.

• Haha
I feel like Lando would at least make the effort to Google it. Whereas Charles probably doesn’t know about Googling stuff. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like Lando would at least make the effort to Google it. Whereas Charles probably doesn’t know about Googling stuff. 🤣
See, I feel like it's the opposite because Charles genuinely knows he's hot and would put in more effort 😂 this is so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.