Formula One Wags #107

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes sense. A bit of hints would have been entertaining though😂 Back then during the churros and trees stories I already stumbled across this thread and it was funny.
Well she can be there for work but maybe they will see each other so lets wait for more hints 😅

Reactions: 5
Ok so just confirmed the guy in the scooter is not Pierre just saw it on the other girl insta story.
Screenshot_20220622-143259_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
where are all the drivers,where is the gossip, where are scandals, let someone do something LOL

in the meantime, old but gold

and there's new episode of Beyond the Grid with Zhou Guanyu, I haven't listed to it yet, but I am leaving a link

• Heart
Reactions: 5
where are all the drivers,where is the gossip, where are scandals, let someone do something LOL

in the meantime, old but gold

and there's new episode of Beyond the Grid with Zhou Guanyu, I haven't listed to it yet, but I am leaving a link
It has been quite a snooze fest with these guys lately. Everyone is too well behaved
get.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They did a full article on why he chose it:

I'm not British so I have no idea but it's just the regular merch in a different colour scheme? I don't get it 😂
They are really pushing the quintessentially British thing but none if it screams British to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Cha is giving me ABBA vibes with this outfit and shoes 🤣
Actually love that outfit and I'm not a Cha fan. Does she own clothes in a colour other than beige / white / off white/ cream?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I-
What does Enaam expect? Good job Juri for not calling someone a terrorist to their face? Like wow he’s done the absolute bare minimum, good job!
1655906918302.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I-
What does Enaam expect? Good job Juri for not calling someone a terrorist to their face? Like wow he’s done the absolute bare minimum, good job!
View attachment 1361733
This attitude of "well, he was always lovely to me so he can't possibly be a bad person" is such bollix. Of course he's not going to racist to your face, he knows that's not acceptable so he keeps it away for when he thinks he's safe to say it, when he's with people like him.

Reactions: 18
I-
View attachment 1361733
I went to see some comments earlier and the way some people try to defend him is just 🤢. Most of them are like "but he just said it in the heat of a moment, he didn't mean it", and i'm like what? If you can say this so casually while playing a videogame it shows that you are kind of used to say it in your everyday life. I'm sorry but even in my biggest rage i would never even think of saying this kind of words...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I-
View attachment 1361733
What’s really bugging me is all the he made a mistake. Yes, he made a mistake saying it on stream and just because he’s not racist to your face doesn’t me he doesn’t hold those beliefs and like we said yesterday a word like that doesn’t just come out so casually if you don’t use it regularly.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Cha is giving me ABBA vibes with this outfit and shoes 🤣

Just a personal thing but I really wish she had pushed that one chair in that is sticking out!! its the only thing I can look at in that picture.
Same when you see people's mirror selfies and their rooms are a mess / floor covered in clothes etc - it just makes me twitch!
I may have a problem......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Two of my flatmates are xenophobic. They never told xenophobic comments to people face. Once everyone left the room, they talk behind the back. They have lot of good reputation so when my friend called them out, my friend was bullied for making false accusations. My friend couldn't prove anything at the end, just because they are sweet to people's face. I am not saying VIPs is a bad person, but you can't judge a person by how they treat their friends. They can be monsters behind the closed doors. If he really is a good person as people make him to be he should have avoided the word or apologized in the stream itself for using it ( just my opinion)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.