Formula One Wags #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://giphy.com/3o72FcJmLzIdYJdmDe

Reactions: 11
i told that Pierre and Kika we’re starting something because i knew it haha they are in the same restaurant.
and…Pierre’s pasta must be his favourite because it was in Katerinas photos too. Very predictable.Hajaha
Oh this is good stuff. Im actually shocked they are hanging out again.... but whatever, i still think slag pierre is strong.

Reactions: 9
George posting a matching photo caption to Carmen. Curious where they are in Scotland. Looks like Glencoe area or cairngorms.

BUT they will stand out dressed like that. Not how most here would dress for time outdoors. Do my fellow Scots agree?

Reactions: 10

I still love this (don't look Mnz....)
awe... i remember when this came out and it was like the first glimpse we got of Lu and Lando as a couple and together. i think i cried a little and then had that damn song in my head for a day or two.... The monaco one she posted recently was cute too (as was Max F's tiktok.)

He was a really good kisser in my dream last night....

Reactions: 6
I forgot where I saw it today but there was someone talking about how the British like to look as camouflaged as possible when in the country.... so this would check out

Reactions: 2

Looks like they're at an estate going by the outfits. Possibly Highlands. Hope it's windy or the midges will cause chaos.

Reactions: 5
He was a really good kisser in my dream last night....
He definitely is in real life too
Without exposing myself my new job may start in that area this weekend and I hope I run into him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.