Formula One Wags #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
George posting a matching photo caption to Carmen. Curious where they are in Scotland. Looks like Glencoe area or cairngorms.

BUT they will stand out dressed like that. 👀 Not how most here would dress for time outdoors. Do my fellow Scots agree?
View attachment 1313255
I'm always dressed like that when I'm outside, especially when hiking.

at least one of my pieces of clothing is green, and I'm definitely not that posh while outside 😂 (and I really hope he has a plate to sit on, if not, George's butt will be cold😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He definitely is in real life too
Without exposing myself my new job may start in that area 👀this weekend and I hope I run into him 😂
Why am I reading this as you are going into a job that involves kissing? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like they're at an estate going by the outfits. Possibly Highlands. Hope it's windy or the midges will cause chaos.
Don't even mention midges, they love me, and I hate them. Not kidding when I say that after a five minute walk in my garden at night gives me bites all the way opp to my 😺 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
new Grill the grid tomorrow, look at the thumbnail LOL

ok, the link that I pasted, does not work so I deleted it but it's on the F1 YT channel

Reactions: 5
i told that Pierre and Kika we’re starting something because i knew it haha they are in the same restaurant.
and…Pierre’s pasta must be his favourite because it was in Katerinas photos too. Very predictable.Hajaha😱😱😱
His orange shirt in the mirror on her story too
Screenshot_20220602-133023.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ffs if Pierre is going to give up slagging, I want him back with Kat 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.