Formula One Wags #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear some of you should get a job at MI5 - SKILLS.
Yes! I can still barely see a reflection in that mirror and the pasta picture & restaurant, I've no idea how people figured out they're the same place. I'm so unobservant. πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
George posting a matching photo caption to Carmen. Curious where they are in Scotland. Looks like Glencoe area or cairngorms.

BUT they will stand out dressed like that. πŸ‘€ Not how most here would dress for time outdoors. Do my fellow Scots agree?
View attachment 1313255
I’m sorry but both of their outfits are ridiculous! 🀣🀣🀣 Just put on some normal damn clothes!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My wallet is ready for that ridiculous enchante merch I'm not the softest cotton for $100

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but both of their outfits are ridiculous! 🀣🀣🀣 Just put on some normal damn clothes!!
As someone with actual gamekeeping friends, I find these pics hilarious - all the gear and no idea πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My wallet is ready for that ridiculous enchante merch I'm not the softest cotton for $100
I am ready!!! I don’t know if my wallet is though πŸ€‘ But more than the merch prices, it’s really the shipping cost that gets me…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Of course someone was at the party and saw everything about it and everything started because 2 people were laughing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20220602-200243_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes! I can still barely see a reflection in that mirror and the pasta picture & restaurant, I've no idea how people figured out they're the same place. I'm so unobservant. πŸ˜†
I mean as someone pointed out here earlier kika is young and wants to be free to live her life.... so she may be the one that keeps him slaggy we shall see... but this valentina was most definitely a factor in Miami for sure

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.