Formula One Wags #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
happy 100!!!! i couldnt be here most of the time but I'm always here with you in my heart!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
kklurker where have you found this picture?
Iโ€™m shocked.๐Ÿ˜ข

Reactions: 2
Why is Lando sitting like that and Max what are you looking at ๐Ÿ˜‚

00074312-38B3-4954-8F93-3FA94422C265.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My serotonin levels watching this: ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“ˆ

the way i had to imitate them as they spoke, says alot about the things i enjoy in my freetime... also throwback to the twitch quartett streams - especially goat simulator, always made me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New grill the grid รฉpisode tomorrow 6pm central Europe time (so 5pm UK time) ๐Ÿ˜

Screenshot_20220602-182528_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
kklurker where have you found this picture?
Iโ€™m shocked.๐Ÿ˜ข
I saw it on LinkedIn ๐Ÿ˜… Was curious about the CAA managers of Daniel and Scotty so I looked them up there and saw the tagged post โ€” I think it was around the Aus GP!

Reactions: 3
Play this at my funeral (can you tell Iโ€™m on a tiktok binge)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
since some of you understand german, I'll drop this lil andrea interview - car wash confessions (it's not so thrilling tho)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.