Formula One Wags #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAPPY 100th everybody!!! Can't believe how quickly we reached this point. I remember joining in October and we were still in the tens back then! Not going to get too sappy but it's been loads of fun to have you all to gossip with. I'm still relatively new to the F1 world so thank you for accepting me and teaching me so much! And happy pride month too!

Special shoutout to @monza for telling me we can actually get gifs on here directly ๐Ÿ˜… How did I only find that out after 7 months on this site?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Happy 100 nosey witches! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

I love that we can chat f1 wags, f1 races, driver and all the technical stuff along with chatting real life and helping one another out.

Much love ladies and gents. I love our little corner of the internet. Thanks for making me feel welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
his hair lately has been great (however that usually means he will probably cut it soon and ruin the curls ๐Ÿ˜…)
Screenshot_20220602-155902_Twitter.jpg

also genuinely think that palm crew necklace is permanently attached to him now ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
i told that Pierre and Kika weโ€™re starting something because i knew it haha they are in the same restaurant.
andโ€ฆPierreโ€™s pasta must be his favourite because it was in Katerinas photos too. Very predictable.Hajaha๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Not me falling for him even more just because he loves pasta like 99% of the population ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy #100 everyone ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
I would like to be able to interact more here but I just wanted to tell you that I love this thread, reading all the funny convos and sometimes manage to participate
I'm so happy to have found this place!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Scotty giving us gems. Like am I sorry to say yes I did think naughty things to do on the patio furniture with the curly haired boy...at least it can all be hosed down.
7E3F7E13-0A69-4204-88CC-AF4C44120BC7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy century Tattle. My gift to you on this momentous occasion (especially you @aidil) is some AT boy love. 100 eh? Where's our telegraph from Her Maj?

And thank you all for your simply lovely outfit comments โค

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Someone knows something about the rumors about yuki?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
chillin by the pool , reading tattle, I need something boys ๐Ÿ˜‚ more of monaco photo dump ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Happy century Tattle. My gift to you on this momentous occasion (especially you @aidil) is some AT boy love. 100 eh? Where's our telegraph from Her Maj?

And thank you all for your simply lovely outfit comments โค
I would like someone to look at me the way Pierre looks at Yuki - love our AT lads and so glad youโ€™re back ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’œ

i love our silly little sport sm and i love this silly thread ๐Ÿงก
LOVE THIS! Sums up why I love F1, it doesnโ€™t take itself too seriously like other sports ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
HAPPY 100 witches!

Me liking this into oblivion:

View attachment 1312917

Donโ€™t forget Vagina who lives in Norway (@Minttu)
Vagina has not been blessed with a party with the slagprince, as the other two has ๐Ÿ˜‚

Scotty giving us gems. Like am I sorry to say yes I did think naughty things to do on the patio furniture with the curly haired boy...at least it can all be hosed down.
View attachment 1313014
We having ourself a little Stephen-esque moment here, miss StellaLuna? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Pierre finally told him he loves him?
Yuki knocked up Pierre? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿค”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.