Formula One Wags #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy #100 to tattlers and lurkers

And Happy Pride Month 🌈 ofc

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's not only the Queen that has a jubilee this weekend! We made it to triple digits πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Let's celebrate by waving from our balcony, pop the champagne, and let's all sing the F1 Anthem. Our jubilee will be bigger, more grand and make more noise than the Queens πŸŽ‰

Screenshot_20220602-152709_Instagram.jpg

Can you guys imagine just sitting up there, celebrating and having fun with friends, and then end up on Lewis' instagramstory? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm also laughing at the thought of Lewis running past them and thinking: "I should film this and post it to my story" πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
happy 100 tattlers, it's time to celebrate πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
also imola, your interview (again) πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy #100 everybody!!

The Queen is giving a party for us today!!

With this speed, will it be thread 150 or 200 at the and of the season?!
e24dab846baf5532eccb8f65cc90d8f6.jpg

7667777334e265b16d39560b70c13553.jpg

64eb1dffefaebb22b40445c75f99205e.jpg
b9ee4e4370dbe80ed015db57431b11cd.jpg

5c92055fd5c5ff93054b693e18ba8a0c.jpg

53e0aa38e734115014288cc1c977f593.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who are those girls one that went to Milan and other to some kind of Egypt or something, at the end of the last thread, im still trying to catch up on evertything

Reactions: 6
Happy #100, everyone!

image - 2022-06-02T155325.537.png

(had to put my photoshop skills to good use lmao)
(if you can call this a skill, that is)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Who are those girls one that went to Milan and other to some kind of Egypt or something, at the end of the last thread, im still trying to catch up on evertything
The one in Milan is kika (who works for the same model agency as Luisa) and who was seen in Boite with Pierre in Porto.
The other is Valentina (miami Valentina) who was seen with Pierre in a nightclub in Miami and was in Cannes and Monaco last week πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
HAPPY 100 witches!

Me liking this into oblivion:

1654179459708.jpeg

The one in Milan is kika (who works for the same model agency as Luisa) and who was seen in Boite with Pierre in Porto.
The other is Valentina (miami Valentina) who was seen with Pierre in a nightclub in Miami and was in Cannes and Monaco last week πŸ˜‰
Don’t forget Vagina who lives in Norway (@Minttu)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
i told that Pierre and Kika we’re starting something because i knew it haha they are in the same restaurant.
and…Pierre’s pasta must be his favourite because it was in Katerinas photos too. Very predictable.Hajaha😱😱😱

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy 100th!

Coming out of lurking for the poem, congrats on 100. I don't even really like this poem but here it is still:

It’s the big one-zero-zero,
who will be the Baku hero?
Maybe the one with the biggest ego,
so will it be our slagy Pierro?

Kikinha might be back,
not unlike DC’s crack,
covered by Cookie’s stack,
this thread really is whack.

Still fearing for DR’s seat,
how about a Monza repeat?
He’ll forever stay elite,
even if he admits defeat.

All the drivers are preggo,
McLaren has a car out of lego,
will Charles be on the front row?
Who cares, when Pierre is a hoe!

another beautiful piece of art!!

Reactions: 4
How the hell did we get to 100 so fast by this speed we'll be 200 in X-mas time

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.