Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ghostyhost

Chatty Member
i told that Pierre and Kika we’re starting something because i knew it haha they are in the same restaurant.
and…Pierre’s pasta must be his favourite because it was in Katerinas photos too. Very predictable.Hajaha😱😱😱
His orange shirt in the mirror on her story too
Screenshot_20220602-133023.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Sc1909

VIP Member
Has Carlotta had to come off Instagram coz of people commenting on her posts about checo that’s why he’s addressed it, if so that is so sad and horrible. The fans need to understand her hormones post baby are bound to be all over the place and she don’t deserve this shit!
Looks like she’s stopped all commenting but photos are still there. Poor Carlotta. Newborn phase is hard enough without images of your husband dancing closely with other women. If I say my husband doing that I’d be upset.

Grill the grid was funny, the constant Miami guesses 🤣 how is Carlos in the lead?

D05D8B5A-1DCD-425E-A5CD-07EF4B0BFE29.jpeg

Turns out my guess what correct. Having experienced this as an adult she has my sympathy. It’s rubbish!

• Heart

hello2723

VIP Member
his hair lately has been great (however that usually means he will probably cut it soon and ruin the curls 😅)
Screenshot_20220602-155902_Twitter.jpg

also genuinely think that palm crew necklace is permanently attached to him now 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
I won't do it 😂 I'm not one to send in any rumors anyway. The only valid thing for me is to actually see it myself.

Suggestion: If we are to take the piss and say that X hooked up with Y, Y should never be one of the wags, just a random girl 😅

I don't think we should be sending stuff at all. It's one thing to comment on this stuff here but quite another to actually try to create issues for people.

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
That’s so sweet and very true. As an outsider looking in, the whole RBR scene seems so toxic, including the dynamic between them and the sister team etc. It makes me sad when I think of how much time Pierre has wasted pining for a seat on a team that’s treated him like dirt. So I’m happy Yuki won’t have that same experience 💜
Pierre might be a total slag, but he's the sweetest, kindest slag going as well. Fucking angel. Just makes me love him even more. ♥♥

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Saw a lawyer on tv talk about amber heard and johny depp
he said it only takes like 100 fake accounts spreading social media discourse to sway public opinion
i bring this up, because i really do believe there was some kind of effort on depp's part to sway public opion
and because it just goes to show why the gossip and flat out lies online can do the same.... like with cinnamon's 50+ accounts.

• Heart

closingweek

The one in Milan is kika (who works for the same model agency as Luisa) and who was seen in Boite with Pierre in Porto.
The other is Valentina (miami Valentina) who was seen with Pierre in a nightclub in Miami and was in Cannes and Monaco last week 😉
i told that Pierre and Kika we’re starting something because i knew it haha they are in the same restaurant.
and…Pierre’s pasta must be his favourite because it was in Katerinas photos too. Very predictable.Hajaha😱😱😱

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

MissF1

VIP Member
George posting a matching photo caption to Carmen. Curious where they are in Scotland. Looks like Glencoe area or cairngorms.

BUT they will stand out dressed like that. 👀 Not how most here would dress for time outdoors. Do my fellow Scots agree?
View attachment 1313255
I’m sorry but both of their outfits are ridiculous! 🤣🤣🤣 Just put on some normal damn clothes!!

• Haha
  • Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Oh also I heard lando and Luisa got in a fight because lando likes Max more so that's why he's been with max in the uk and lu is mia on ig. Lando just left her in monaco and took off on n his private jet with Max
Cinnamon?! Is that you?! 😂😂

• Haha

Dandree

VIP Member
How the hell did we get to 100 so fast by this speed we'll be 200 in X-mas time

• Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
Not sure about it being individual views but still just worth remembering that not all eyes watching are kind eyes so personal info etc probably best kept to a minimum.
Yes and now I feel like I’ve really over shared here 😂🙈

• Heart
  • Sad