Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
View attachment 1314612

I just realised im fucked up

Guys im sorry for this, some people cant take jokes as we can take theirs, gotta change account

Only part that is true it is my bf account (yes i glt bf)

Might as well leave, even tho noone will belive it, but i dont want fo cause more problems
No trouble made but I think everyone should just steer clear of the hate pages, it only gives them views and annoys other people.

Reactions: 17

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Just got a message from a DTS watching friend about the rumours of pregnant drivers and drivers girlfriends? How do I explain stuff to her?

• Haha

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
100% agree you should see some of the shit they write about mrs hinch! The diffrence between us and them is we are actually fans of f1 and they are haters. Before joining here I thought this was a really hateful site but I took the plunge once I saw how lovely everyone here was about the f1 community ! And it changed my mind but I think a lot of the threads for different people on here are so hateful

• Heart
George and Carmen matching shoes/outfits on his insta story is just a bit too much for me, especially after their Scottish aristocracy cosplaying lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 16

selly96

happy 100!!!! i couldnt be here most of the time but I'm always here with you in my heart!!!

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
monza, where's the reverse manifestation gone?
Allergies that vanish exclusively in Monaco are such a trollish concept I don't even know what to add 😆

Bravo Max, leaving me speechless is an accomplishment and a half 😅

• Haha

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Happy #100 everybody!!

The Queen is giving a party for us today!!

With this speed, will it be thread 150 or 200 at the and of the season?!
e24dab846baf5532eccb8f65cc90d8f6.jpg

7667777334e265b16d39560b70c13553.jpg

64eb1dffefaebb22b40445c75f99205e.jpg
b9ee4e4370dbe80ed015db57431b11cd.jpg

5c92055fd5c5ff93054b693e18ba8a0c.jpg

53e0aa38e734115014288cc1c977f593.jpg

• Heart

Agatha—

Hi I know I’m late and I’m sorry if I sound boring but
as you know I’m a lurker, like an eternal one I’ve been here since the Kennet days. I don’t post much because my English is not great and I use translators to write.

I used to work in cyber security (not anything fancy just an assistant of the person doing the actual thing) but I’ve learn that sometimes a reverse search of normal pictures can provide lots of accidental information, like location or direct someone to your actual social media or a social media of someone who post you in past especially if you already commented something about your location.

Sometimes just wearing the same dress as something we posted in Instagram and now posting here even if cover the face can be enough and 25000 people is a lot so and some people might not be nice please be careful with what share.

hugs💜

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I don’t know how they managed to notice that but it’s very cute, especially that it’s such a cute meme pic and not one of her many stunning photoshoot photos or something

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
God why can't Pear stay single for like 5 minutes lmfao he has to have somebody ffs
F1 drivers having no stability growing up 🤝 seeking relationships all the time as adults
*just got done watching about 10 psychology lectures, apologies for the psychoanalysis
**also this is mainly sarcasm so 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
WHATS UP NOSEY BITCHES

So glad I could be back just in time for 100!!!! Well, barely! Sorry for the long departure but I am back from my CRAZY MONTH! Became legal, graduated and enjoyed a week and half trip enjoying Europe! I wished I could've added so much to this but European signal simply wouldn't let me. Missed you all!

• Heart