Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Futtrit

VIP Member
I'm just curious, does this include us updating to see if there is something new, or is it 25k individuals who has looked at the thread?
Not sure about it being individual views but still just worth remembering that not all eyes watching are kind eyes so personal info etc probably best kept to a minimum.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

MissF1

VIP Member
DR’s merch looks like something you’d buy in a tourist shop at the beach.

1654290644622.gif

• Haha
  • Wow

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I ended up at the local pub today, found someone with an AMG petronas Formula 1 team t-shirt😂 What are the odds, we are about 15 people here 😂
I went out today and wore my McLaren hat because it’s really hot today. A guy came up to me and gifted me a McLaren shirt he just had made in his design class. I was so stunned that I forgot to ask for his number, he was really cute.
Looks like a great day for some F1 fan meetings 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
At least he’s acknowledged the distress and embarrassment he’s caused his wife. Regardless of what had happened or actually went on he was caught in a compromising position. I didn’t think he would address it tbf

i mean, i won't say too much on this topic but in my opinion we only saw him dance with another woman... everybody's allowed to do that
we don't know what happened that night so i don't think it's fair to speculate and possibly accuse him of something he hasn't done
I get what your saying and I’m 100% confident in my marriage but if my husband had his hands wrapped around another woman essentially grinding together I would be absolutely livid.

Reactions: 17

90sgirl

VIP Member
I’m a bit shocked he addressed it actually. Is it because there were videos and photos not just some random rumour people were making up? They must have been getting a lot of hate/abuse and questions for him to put out a statement.

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
Hello everyone! Finally managed to speed read through everything and catch up! It seems like I missed a bit but I'm glad it all seems cleared up now. I know all the posters here are a great bunch that mean well!

I'm also very surprised that Checo actually addressed the video, I wonder if someone in his management/ team told him he had to because it went against his image? Does seem like he is shifting the blame of his actions a bit but I'm sure/hope he had a more honest convo with his wife about it personally if it is something that bothered her (would def have bothered me if he was my partner).

• Heart

menton

de-lurking after f1 wag charlotte gave some love to my former ville today... big f1 fan enjoying some of the banter here, merci

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Morning all, so I went to bed early last night so I missed alot of what went on, I just want to say DO NOT make up rumours, we can speculate on what’s going on in drivers life’s and their work life ect moving teams, what Instagram photos they are liking or tagged in or how you feel they are performing in their cars but making up lies makes you no better than those gossip pages, there is a massive difference between speculation and just pure malice on potentially starting a rumour. This platform is great, especially on race weekends for those of us who don’t have friends who are fans of the sport; you see how fast the threads go when the race is on coz we all clearly love the sport. Don’t ruin it for the rest of us and give this thread a bad name for “a bit of a laugh” as it brings an influx of fake ‘fans’ into here and makes the thread less pure. Thanks ✌🏻
I think I can speak for both myself and Emilia when saying that we both regret what we did, and not only because we got called out.
I have apologised to you all for what I did, and I will apologise to each and everyone of something were to happen with this thread. I love this community just as much as the rest of you, and I feel bad for putting us in harms way.

Right now, it has been done, and we can't do anything more with it for the time being. I hope that people who come here decides to be a contributor and a part of our laughs and not take my example and be carried away.
If there is any more backlash from this, and I have harmed the community, I will go into lurkmode and laugh with you all for a while. 🥰

This is the last I will be writing about it(I think) let's rather spread some good vibes, nice pictures and love ❤

Have a happy pic of my first F1 "crush" playing football as a reward for reading all of this.
40505de2526fedcfffcd37e9268862b7.jpg

• Heart