Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StellaLuna

I don't want to get too emotional but this thread and all the other ones I've been a member for have brought me such joy and laughter. It's been stressful here in the US, with the politics and the recent events of the masa shootings, plus my personal mental health - you all have made my days better. Thank you!
EF8BD5E8-6FE6-48D3-8290-3A239831CCE8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 29

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Coming out of lurking for the poem, congrats on 100. I don't even really like this poem but here it is still:

It’s the big one-zero-zero,
who will be the Baku hero?
Maybe the one with the biggest ego,
so will it be our slagy Pierro?

Kikinha might be back,
not unlike DC’s crack,
covered by Cookie’s stack,
this thread really is whack.

Still fearing for DR’s seat,
how about a Monza repeat?
He’ll forever stay elite,
even if he admits defeat.

All the drivers are preggo,
McLaren has a car out of lego,
will Charles be on the front row?
Who cares, when Pierre is a hoe!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Futtrit

VIP Member
Final thing on lurkers being numerous. The quick moving #99 thread had 25 thousand views.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
GET YOUR GLITTER (-y leather mats) OUT NOSEY BITCHES ITS THREAD 100
We have done it!!!!
Congratulations to us! Through all the tears of laughter, race analysis, outfit judgement, night time support groups and COUNTLESS thirsting sessions, we are still going strong on thread 100
Not really sure what’s going on in the F1 world rn - all the drivers are pregnant cause of Charles so that’s something the FIA need to figure out.
Lots and lots of love to you all
@imolathesecond I presume you have a poem so take it away
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
HAPPY 100th everybody!!! Can't believe how quickly we reached this point. I remember joining in October and we were still in the tens back then! Not going to get too sappy but it's been loads of fun to have you all to gossip with. I'm still relatively new to the F1 world so thank you for accepting me and teaching me so much! And happy pride month too!

Special shoutout to @monza for telling me we can actually get gifs on here directly 😅 How did I only find that out after 7 months on this site?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

vaneln

VIP Member
Honestly those gossip acc on insta are the worst thing that has happened to the F1 fans community since the invention of twitter. I feel like things got out of hand this week because some people believe in everything they read while others are desperate for attention, likes and followers on social media. I am so done 💀💀💀
But It is good to see everyone is calm here. And people say Tattle is the most toxic place for gossips but just look at twitter and Instagram rn

Reactions: 21

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
Morning all, so I went to bed early last night so I missed alot of what went on, I just want to say DO NOT make up rumours, we can speculate on what’s going on in drivers life’s and their work life ect moving teams, what Instagram photos they are liking or tagged in or how you feel they are performing in their cars but making up lies makes you no better than those gossip pages, there is a massive difference between speculation and just pure malice on potentially starting a rumour. This platform is great, especially on race weekends for those of us who don’t have friends who are fans of the sport; you see how fast the threads go when the race is on coz we all clearly love the sport. Don’t ruin it for the rest of us and give this thread a bad name for “a bit of a laugh” as it brings an influx of fake ‘fans’ into here and makes the thread less pure. Thanks ✌🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I've been lurking for a while...just want to say that you guys make me laugh so much but not sure I can keep up the pace!! Here's to trying!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

aidil

VIP Member
Right guys I’m off for a 10 mile hike across the moors with my pooch now. Just wanted to make it clear that I’m not wearing any tweed while I do it cos I’m someone who actually knows how to act outdoors unlike George 🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 19

90sgirl

VIP Member
I’ve been in London all day (it was a living hell 🤣) so missed us getting to thread #100! We have powered through these threads but here’s to much more F1 tea ☕

(added a couple a pics becauseit was pretty even if I’m not a massive monarchy fan)
36C95D92-1406-42CF-AD9D-BFB90B0CB70A.jpeg
F08FC547-AF41-47BA-A8DB-99D5D771FBC8.jpeg
DF63D85A-D452-405E-9292-81CF2BB925B4.jpeg

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Final thing on lurkers being numerous. The quick moving #99 thread had 25 thousand views.
It makes me wonder how many times I met/passed on the street some lurker in real life and they didn't have a clue I'm monza the bitch

• Haha
  • Heart

scvlet

VIP Member
can’t believe none of the fbi agents in here noticed this 🙄🙄🙄🙄 smh
85B20EAE-41FB-4A12-955F-6792439A2E15.jpeg

also the way it doesn’t even go past his knuckle 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18