Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smalley85

Back after 35+ threads! Went back to life and now I'm bored again and miss this little community. I lurked and read the last 5 from beginning to end buuuuuut I need a quick summary on how and why things ended but our fav Pear & Katerina, pretty please! Feels good to be back among you, happy 100!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

MissF1

VIP Member
oh my, once you land in TMZ it's not good. I am not defending him at all, but it must mean that there are no better gossips around. Breaking news? Of all F1 drivers would any of you choose Checo to be mentioned on TMZ this year? Did anyone have it on their bingo card?
I would bet there must be more spicy stories in F1 world than Checo's drunken dance. I will not mention this topic again, but TMZ I can't even ;) :unsure: :oops:
He was on my top 3 list of drivers likely to cheat. Behind Carlos and ahead of Bottas.
1654291403068.gif

Since thereโ€™s nothing else going on Iโ€™ll continue to drop controversial opinions

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Futtrit

VIP Member
Yes and now I feel like Iโ€™ve really over shared here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ
You haven't said anything bad. I think 99% people would just be looking for F1 gossip rather than anything else but just trying to prevent anyone posting something really revealing like accidental address or something!

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Yes! I listened to a podcast today where someone had mentioned that Pierre treats Yuki the way he wishes he'd been treated as a rookie.

I feel like AT often make poor strategic choices.
Thatโ€™s so sweet and very true. As an outsider looking in, the whole RBR scene seems so toxic, including the dynamic between them and the sister team etc. It makes me sad when I think of how much time Pierre has wasted pining for a seat on a team thatโ€™s treated him like dirt. So Iโ€™m happy Yuki wonโ€™t have that same experience ๐Ÿ’œ

Morning all, so I went to bed early last night so I missed alot of what went on, I just want to say DO NOT make up rumours, we can speculate on whatโ€™s going on in drivers lifeโ€™s and their work life ect moving teams, what Instagram photos they are liking or tagged in or how you feel they are performing in their cars but making up lies makes you no better than those gossip pages, there is a massive difference between speculation and just pure malice on potentially starting a rumour. This platform is great, especially on race weekends for those of us who donโ€™t have friends who are fans of the sport; you see how fast the threads go when the race is on coz we all clearly love the sport. Donโ€™t ruin it for the rest of us and give this thread a bad name for โ€œa bit of a laughโ€ as it brings an influx of fake โ€˜fansโ€™ into here and makes the thread less pure. Thanks โœŒ๐Ÿป
Louder for the people at the back! Weโ€™re better than that. If that kind of stuff continues, Iโ€™ll be off elsewhere for my F1 chat.

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
It's not only the Queen that has a jubilee this weekend! We made it to triple digits ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Let's celebrate by waving from our balcony, pop the champagne, and let's all sing the F1 Anthem. Our jubilee will be bigger, more grand and make more noise than the Queens ๐ŸŽ‰

Screenshot_20220602-152709_Instagram.jpg

Can you guys imagine just sitting up there, celebrating and having fun with friends, and then end up on Lewis' instagramstory? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm also laughing at the thought of Lewis running past them and thinking: "I should film this and post it to my story" ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member
8 miles down and having a pitstop with my pooch at a pub with a view ๐Ÿ˜…โœŒ๐Ÿป

1654269699956.jpeg

Whilst I have a bit of time photoshop ??๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Can I have this as my reward for doing so well working towards hot girl autumn today ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Poor Luisa, itโ€™s not known as the kissing disease for nothing. This really sucks but glad she has people to help her recover, get well soon ๐Ÿฅฐ
Does this mean they are kissing eachother? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ No, Lando isn't old enough to do that, is he? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Haha

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member

These are gold!

I'm gonna dress up as a street circuit so mick can break himself in half on me

I'm gonna dress up as a gravel trap so Carlos can bury himself in me

I'm gonna dress up as a door so Kevin can fok smash me

I'm gonna dress up as Alpha Tauri's team radio so Yuki can abuse me

• Haha

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
Final thing on lurkers being numerous. The quick moving #99 thread had 25 thousand views.
Jeez that's a lot... Not sure if we can check how many members actually talk here instead of lurk but it can't be more than like 10% of that number. It's an insane thought that 25k people could read this message lol. Almost makes me too shy to post ๐Ÿ˜›

• Haha

AppleScruff

Happy #100 everyone ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
I would like to be able to interact more here but I just wanted to tell you that I love this thread, reading all the funny convos and sometimes manage to participate
I'm so happy to have found this place!!

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Lando and Max with fifakills on London
Cause Rolex and Quadrant merch is totally a match
1654206305532.png

Oh also I heard lando and Luisa got in a fight because lando likes Max more so that's why he's been with max in the uk and lu is mia on ig. Lando just left her in monaco and took off on n his private jet with Max

Yall what is Milan most boite like club? Where will we find pierre and kika this weekend

Oh Dear God
Even Seb in Beige
1654206949134.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

aidil

VIP Member
๐Ÿ˜ฌ guys I donโ€™t think sending gossip pages fake rumours is something we should be doing. And pretty sure it could get this thread in trouble.

• Heart