Formula One Wags #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle need to bring back private messages!! I won't ask you to spill but know that I'm DYING to know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They're after bating the heads off each other on the way to the dressing room
Honestly most of it except some of his details are in the gaa catfish thread

why is there something so hot about gaa players beating each other heads in πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
About that Pierre under a blanket photo: I could need that right about now, with just about anyone, but preferably Pierre.
That and some good old throw me against the wall and duck me hard sex.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why do we even bothering paying the tv license πŸ˜‚
€160 a year and we don't even get to see punch ups? bleeping disgrace! πŸ˜‚ They must be spending all the money on Daniel O'Donnell shows πŸ™„

Honestly most of it except some of his details are in the gaa catfish thread

why is there something so hot about gaa players beating each other heads in πŸ˜‚
Sure the identities are out 3 pages in πŸ˜‚ would love to know about Football Paul though, such a shite position to be in if he is unaware of the whole thing. Did think it was a bit strange what he said to the other lads who were in America though

Reactions: 2
About that Pierre under a blanket photo: I could need that right about now, with just about anyone, but preferably Pierre.
That and some good old throw me against the wall and duck me hard sex.
How do you plan on keeping the blanket on you when thrown against the wall?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
€160 a year and we don't even get to see punch ups? bleeping disgrace! πŸ˜‚ They must be spending all the money on Daniel O'Donnell shows πŸ™„

Sure the identities are out 3 pages in πŸ˜‚ would love to know about Football Paul though, such a shite position to be in if he is unaware of the whole thing. Did think it was a bit strange what he said to the other lads who were in America though
Just keep reading and all about footballer will be revealed

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How do you plan on keeping the blanket on you when thrown against the wall?
Just starting of under the blanket, being a tease, and for the throw me against the wall part, scree the blanket. After we can cuddle up under it again πŸ˜‚

Or its possible to wear it as a supermancape πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just starting of under the blanket, being a tease, and for the three me against the wall part, scree the blanket. After we can cuddle up under it again πŸ˜‚

Or its possible to wear it as a supermancape πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Are you watching The Boys on Amazon Prime? There's superhero riding while wearing capes in that πŸ˜‚

Just keep reading and all about footballer will be revealed
Thanks lovely, I'm 10 pages in and ignoring my family πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Are you watching The Boys on Amazon Prime? There's superhero riding while wearing capes in that πŸ˜‚
Haha, nope, skipped out of Amazon prime a few months agoπŸ˜‚ Currently not watching anything, although I'm actually considering putting on an old F1 race to keep me awake while driving πŸ˜‚ just having a 15 minute break to get some electricity into my car so I can drive cheap for some time πŸ˜‚

• Heart
It's the Munster Final - It's MORE important than life and death!! Still only 1 bleeping point in it

Grown men bating each other with sticks is always worth a watch πŸ˜‚
WHY IS MY RTE NOT WORKING 😩😩
I’m just about recovered from the Derry ulster final last week πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.