Formula One Wags #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220605-173031_Instagram.jpg

Ah yes, Heidi is finally eating "normal people food" i think she was bored of all the fancy restaurants sarcasm modus on
Edit:

it's seems to be recent. But i can't remember she posted this herself (HB herself i mean). So the mystery question of the fanpage is again..... Is the fanpage run by family, close friends, HB herself Γ³r a fan that knows HB personaly???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Raz is celebrating his birthday today, that’s what Max got dressed up for and where he flew to I guess. No Lando. It’s in Savβ€˜s story. It looks like a reaaaaal fancy dinner, I’d feel terribly out of place πŸ˜‚

Also Kika started following Alpha Tauri.
*and Clara Ramos, the other girl that looks like Luisa and her so maybe she’s up next - for Yuki?
**joking
Whats even funnier is
JEN JEN was ALSO there

Reactions: 3
nadal winning against someone who was in his tennis program when he was younger makes me think of lando potentially racing against someone who is now in a LN cart one day

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He’s so damn cute with his little indoor picnic and now snuggled in his blanket with his trophies and pics with Pyry, ffs actually in love πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‚πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Also I was nosying at the Tulum pics again and I am dying at this tag πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1320190
Damn I never noticed that and I have stared at those photos more times than is healthy 🀣

Thought this was your living room at first πŸ˜‚
Not quite as many trophies in mine sadly 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
nadal winning against someone who was in his tennis program when he was younger makes me think of lando potentially racing against someone who is now in a LN cart one day
exactly :) that would be the day when I would finally admit I am getting old LOL
The day Rafa retires I will acknowledge I am growing up (LOL, he's younger than me), I am now listening to his victory speech and I hope he will not announce it now :unsure:;)

• Heart
I'm back for 2 minutes while waiting on the dryer to finish (don’t all hate my glamorous life πŸ™ƒ)

If anyone is stuck for a mad story to.listen to this one is mental. There's 2 parts to it abd a possible 3rd one coming. You will have to work through Irish accents though and the first 15 to 20 minutes of each are just chat not the actual story but its worth a listen

I could talk about this all day absolute madness she was messaging someone I knew too

• Heart
Reactions: 4
off topic: I read that Netflix has been filming something like DTS but for tennis (at least for AO I don't know if for the whole season) and and they will also film Tour de France. I am really curious what will come out of it, esp. cycling where the teams' and groups' dynamics is whole another story and the Tour de France itself is a story within a story and universe within universe

LOL Eurosport interviewed King of Spain before interviewing Rafa, how hilarious that the King is a warm-up before Rafa, I love it

Hello girls , hope that you have a nice day 🧑🧑 I'm finally on my way home after 2 weeks . after i unpack like 10 bags I don't want to see people for 3 days πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oh can't wait for race weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 8
WHATS UP NOSEY witches

So glad I could be back just in time for 100!!!! Well, barely! Sorry for the long departure but I am back from my CRAZY MONTH! Became legal, graduated and enjoyed a week and half trip enjoying Europe! I wished I could've added so much to this but European signal simply wouldn't let me. Missed you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yep exact same thing he’s a gaa player and junior coach was messaging him they went to meet she cancelled 3/4 times the same thing absolutely mental
Are ye watching the limerick Clare match?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.