Formula One Wags #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proper mental stuff, where did they find the time for all of this??
The sheer number of Instagram accounts to keep up with seems like too much effort. That's not even considering how long it was going on for and all the different personas.
He’s so damn cute with his little indoor picnic and now snuggled in his blanket with his trophies and pics with Pyry, ffs actually in love 🥺😂💜💜💜
I tried to look at the books above the tv in the Fabio picture. One seems to be a golf book and the other is one is a mental performance book. Didn't someone here spot that he was reading a self-help about accepting failure book on a plane recently too? Though who knows if he's read any of the books on his shelf.

Reactions: 6
Okay. carlos and isa. Same photo same place. Are they really angry? 🤓 Why they don’t do it together?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Okay. carlos and isa. Same photo same place. Are they really angry? 🤓 Why they don’t do it together?
Every couple ever be like "you see Carlos? See? Same as I did your pic ffs, why is that so hard?"

🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Every couple ever be like "you see Carlos? See? Same as I did your pic ffs, why is that so hard?"

🥰
lol very probable. it would be cute if they were pictured together though, but I guess they are not a couple to wear matching outfits like George/Carmen and I understand.
btw Carlos looks so fine, if he was my boyfriend I'd be ready to marry him in that outfit ;) or if I saw him for the first time I'd be at least intrigued about who is this guy

I got my best friend of like 8 years into F1 and sent her all the stuff and wanted to watch races with her etc etc and she always claimed she’s too busy with Uni so she hardly ever looked at the stuff I sent and we barely ever watched any races together, but now she’s got a boyfriend who enjoys F1 as well and she does it all? I mean I’m very happy for her but also a bit offended ngl
I totally get what you're feeling and I agree.
my friend currently has a crush on a guy who is barely interested in her (she does not want to see or accept it, but it's a whole another story) and there were couple of situations where I told her something and it was neglected but when he advised her the VERY SAME thing, she listened. I think it's the best not to treat it personally and focus on other stuff, but nevertheless, it's hard to not notice such stuff when it happens

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Carlos looks like he’s the one getting married � to Charles perhaps? Isa is there but clearly angry…
*absolutely joking
Hahaj in Spain and in Portugal the bestmans goes with chaque so probably this wedding was of someone special for Carlos

but im agreed Isa looks angry haha and she’sgiving so much love to cha’s pics so maybe they get angry because of their wild party in Monaco

Hahja totally agreeddd

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hello everyone.
I have a throat infection and cough like an old seal.
But Baku is coming.🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.